Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nebraska 2013

Originally posted by timeforachange
    But TK Has absolutely no reason to be mad. I said if I cld make it up there I wld take his tickets I cldnt end of story!
    100% wrong. You sir, are a flat out liar. No wonder your PMs are full. Everyone like Jacks1 are looking for their money!

Do yourself a favor and move on from this Board. I'd love to see you banned, but I know it won't happen.

Comment

JackMd are you saying Sumner is not a winner? If so I am curious as tto what your basing that off of? Name me another school in the fcs that has more sub par receivers that cant get seperation like we do. I'm not blaming it all on the receivers but how do you expect anymore? Yes he takes a couple sacks but you cabt throw the ball away inside the pocket.
      TEAMS win and TEAMS lose... If dB's can't cover very well and we know it then our D-line has to get pressure on the QB. If our Wr's can't run/get open according to u and by the way I would disagree then our -O-line has to try and provide more protection... Our Db's have it tougher than our opponent Db's cause we know most teams are going to throw the deep ball now and then.. Our offensive system is not designed to do that.. Dink and dunk, dink and dunk! To say our Wr's are sub-par is ridiculous... Sumner is good but it would be nice if he would throw the thing down the field once in awhile to keep the defense honest... Much easier for a WR to adjust to a deep ball than a db.. I understand our system is not about that but maybe it should be... Would also help out the best running back in the FCS that being Zenner.

Comment

TK first of all what money do I owe you? I never once had your tickets in my possession so why would I pay you? Secondly my inbox is far from full. And why would I be banned, I did nothing wrong. Like I said through private message I apologize I didn't take your tickets but I wasn't the reason you got stuck with them if you did. Like I said you can choose to get over it or continue to vent like a 12 year old who said they were getting candy after supper but didn't.
        No, you don't owe me money (unlike Jacks1) and I never said you did. You've never apologized, so feel free to continue your string of lies - nobody believes you. I've pretty much explained everything I need to here and am done commenting on this. If you can't find fault in any of your actions, you've got a lot of learning to do. Jacks1 put it best - GTFO.

Comment

Working...
        X