Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: 2nd Round FCS Championships SDSU @ NDSU

Originally posted by Go_Herd View Post
    You guys probably want to put this thread to bed soon, but one more comment / question.

No huddle offense?

It seemed to work well for you at the end of the First Fargo meeting, where you torched our defense and got that 1:00 score at the end. (Some Bison fans might argue prevent defense, but nevertheless not here). I really feel the strong suit of our defense is our versatility with multiple looks and multiple front seven subs.

So did SDSU ever run a no-huddle offense at any point during the season? (As I write this, I now think with Zenner going nuts 2000+ probably not)
    That would involve thinking unconventionally.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

• Re: GDT: 2nd Round FCS Championships SDSU @ NDSU

Wish we could have seen a QB sneak. Ndsu did some qb runs but on the 3 or 4th and 1 would have liked to see sumner who is tall enough to just bulldoze for 2 yards behind castle. Would have loved to see cam run the wild cat with zenner next to him run the triple option. Or set him up on a keeper and try a tebow throw over the line. Do a hurry up offense or some thing. Just give ndsu something else to think about. Ndsu is to good if they know our playbook. When we run a vanilla offense against 80% of the teams we play but against ndsu we need to game plan better. Ndsu as good as they are at exectuing their offense they still gave us new looks. They were prepared and ready for us. I know we have never been here but we weren't prepared at all.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
      X