Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coyotes

Originally posted by Chains View Post
    The Jacks should be focused after the loss to the Bison. Jacks played well enough to win that game but HUGE mistakes set both the offense and defense back. This is a game that ZZ rights the ship and he runs for 200+. I've seen the Yotes try and stop good power running teams and they cannot!

Run ZZ Run! Our defense will shine as usual and our offense will be cliking. Poor it on Rabbits.

GBGBGJ
    Amen and amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
      The Jacks should be focused after the loss to the Bison. Jacks played well enough to win that game but HUGE mistakes set both the offense and defense back. This is a game that ZZ rights the ship and he runs for 200+. I've seen the Yotes try and stop good power running teams and they cannot!

Run ZZ Run! Our defense will shine as usual and our offense will be cliking. Poor it on Rabbits.

GBGBGJ
      USD is last in the MVFC in rushing defense giving up 200 ypg and last in total defense giving up 380 ypg. I like SDSU's chances in this game.
      You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

We need this one to make the playoffs, we are playing the last place team in our conference who doesn't play well on the road. If we don't go to the playoffs it will be our own fault. WE ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS! Don't doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
          We need this one to make the playoffs, we are playing the last place team in our conference who doesn't play well on the road. If we don't go to the playoffs it will be our own fault. WE ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS! Don't doubt it.
          I agree, but one former SDSU player told me, that the USD game is a game where anything could happen. Lets hope its all good.

Comment

Greetings from Arizona. Well the time has finally come were I get to see my first SDSU Home game.. I made the trip to Kansas and had a great time.. Was welcomed with open arms by the Alumni Club and got to see my son play in his first college game.. The Jacks fans were great and I cant wait so see the atmosphere at a home game. Someone mentioned not wanting to make a 7hr drive to sit in suspect weather. Well I will be leaving 84 degree weather hear in Arizona to 45 possible 52 degree weather and I cant wait.. I have my Jackrabbit tailgate training wheels on so I would definitely appreciate any info that would help me on game day..

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
              Is this where I say. this is THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE YEAR! and not for the reasons the stuck-in-the-D2-era-not-the-America-I-grew-up-in crew believes. Playoffs, it's about playoffs! Always will be from the day the football season starts: About Playoffs!

Take it to them hard fast and anyway they can. Leave nothing to chance. No foots off the throat. BE LOUD! IF SOMEONE WON'T STAND OR WANTS YOU TO SIT DOWN TELL THEM TO GET UP AND SUPPORT THE TEAM THAT'S LEFT IT ON THE FIELD EVERY GAME! THIS IS IT, WIN OR GO HOME! HOLY **** IS IT SATURDAY YET!
              Can I sit next to you at the game? This sounds like it's the fan place to be.

Comment

Originally posted by NewJack2011 View Post
                Greetings from Arizona. Well the time has finally come were I get to see my first SDSU Home game.. I made the trip to Kansas and had a great time.. Was welcomed with open arms by the Alumni Club and got to see my son play in his first college game.. The Jacks fans were great and I cant wait so see the atmosphere at a home game. Someone mentioned not wanting to make a 7hr drive to sit in suspect weather. Well I will be leaving 84 degree weather hear in Arizona to 45 possible 52 degree weather and I cant wait.. I have my Jackrabbit tailgate training wheels on so I would definitely appreciate any info that would help me on game day..
                Anybody got an extra place at a tailgate for this Jackrabbit mom?

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                  Seven day forcast on Kelo this morning says high of 52. Looks like it could be a nice day, as long as the wind doesnt blow
                  If Jacks pound them the way they need to be pounded it could be 4 below on two inches of ice and it will still be a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                    Anybody got an extra place at a tailgate for this Jackrabbit mom?
                    Sure. She's welcome at our tailgate.

Comment

If State can't beat USD they don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

SDSU 40 USD 13
                      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

The Chain Gang has a great tailgating spot, and welcomes everyone. Also the Alumni Association has a tent that is heated, and welcomes all alumni and friends. The spots are easy to find in the backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                          Right now, www.weather.com says a high temperature of 45 degrees, 30% chance of rain, and 10 mph winds from the north. I hope that improves a bit as the time draws nearer. I hate to drive seven hours to see a football game played in unpleasant weather. It has to get a lot worse than that to keep me away though.
                          Oh how fickle the weather forecasts can be!

weather.com now has sunny skies for Saturday with only a 10% chance of rain and the winds from the south at 12 mph. I am glad I got my tickets early!
                          Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                            If State can't beat USD they don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

SDSU 40 USD 13
                            +1

Exactly. To the players, it's really not a rivalry because none of them have ever played each other at the collegiate level. NDSU is the player's biggest rival and with that sour taste in their mouths from this past Saturday they should be firing on all cylinders in front of a huge crowd. If we don't beat the ONE AND NINE Coyotes then we don't deserve to play anymore this season.

Jacks 45
                            USD 10

Attendance: 18000 +

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                              Sure. She's welcome at our tailgate.
                              I will be the mom with the Goatee.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by NewJack2011 View Post
                                I will be the mom with the Goatee.. lol
                                You would fit in well with the rest of the USD women! Jk

Sorry for the smack... Too easy
                                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                                X