Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Game Day: NDSU

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
    Yawn - go away. Be happy you squeaked out a win at your place. You don't like your office, that is fine, but speak for yourself. See you in the playoffs
    Talk about butthurt. Thought you had better manners than that.

Also, for everybody to consider...the Jacks marched down the field with ease...but part of that was because we had a 10 point lead. You can't believe we would have run the same defense if we only had a 6 point lead, or even just 3. I don't agree with running the prevent defense, but that is what was out there. It would not have been otherwise, and you guys did next to nothing against our standard d. (Pretty much the same for us as well on o).

So, don't be so quick to think you guys would have won if the 12th man penalty hadn't happened. It just allowed the Bison more leverage on how to handle the final couple minutes.

Comment

Bohl and NDSU have a history of winning big games. The same can't be said for Stig and the Jackrabbits. Not an indictment just a reflection of fact. SDSU had every chance to win the game and found a way not to do it.

Its over, on to the next game and a chance to continue on to the post-season and a chance to start winning the big games and establishing that tradition. Jackrabbits did a lot of things right on Saturday in Fargo, that is encouraging for sure.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
        Talk about butthurt. Thought you had better manners than that.

Also, for everybody to consider...the Jacks marched down the field with ease...but part of that was because we had a 10 point lead. You can't believe we would have run the same defense if we only had a 6 point lead, or even just 3. I don't agree with running the prevent defense, but that is what was out there. It would not have been otherwise, and you guys did next to nothing against our standard d. (Pretty much the same for us as well on o).

So, don't be so quick to think you guys would have won if the 12th man penalty hadn't happened. It just allowed the Bison more leverage on how to handle the final couple minutes.
        Well I for one am happy that the game was close enough to be debating O and D. Both O's have a lot of work to do if they even think they are Frisco bound. Both D are good but NDSU is excellent and maybe a year ahead of SDSU. The gap is closing. Looking at the NDSU roster, I counted 27 juniors so you have one more year to build on that and then its reloading time. Good luck to the Bison. Lets go get USD.

Comment

We have issues on offense that do not seem to be getting better. Our receivers are not getting separation, not going to the ball, and not blocking for each other. Brock sure seems to be having confidence issues with his passing. How much of this is actual mental problems, and how much is the quality of the opposing defense is hard to tell. I know plenty of Bison fans are not crediting our opponents enough. I do expect the rushing attack to very successful in the playoffs.

Comment

We have issues on offense that do not seem to be getting better. Our receivers are not getting separation, not going to the ball, and not blocking for each other. Brock sure seems to be having confidence issues with his passing. How much of this is actual mental problems, and how much is the quality of the opposing defense is hard to tell. I know plenty of Bison fans are not crediting our opponents enough. I do expect the rushing attack to very successful in the playoffs.
            Attended the game and well said. I'll go farther- your Wr's are not very good. Your defense is very good and can keep you guys in every game.

Comment

I do expect the rushing attack to very successful in the playoffs.
              I don't. Ojuri seems kind of half hearted on some of his carries. Crockett has hip pointer issues to slow him down. Looks like you need to pull a red shirt if you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                Bohl and NDSU have a history of winning big games. The same can't be said for Stig and the Jackrabbits. Not an indictment just a reflection of fact. SDSU had every chance to win the game and found a way not to do it.

Its over, on to the next game and a chance to continue on to the post-season and a chance to start winning the big games and establishing that tradition. Jackrabbits did a lot of things right on Saturday in Fargo, that is encouraging for sure.
                We have to find ways to win the game,instead of finding ways to not win the game

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  Looks like you need to pull a red shirt if you are successful.
                  The only tF RB is a walkon. There are three capable guys behind #22 & #23.

Comment

I don't. Ojuri seems kind of half hearted on some of his carries. Crockett has hip pointer issues to slow him down. Looks like you need to pull a red shirt if you are successful.
                    If you had experience in the playoffs against other conferences, you would feel different. Other conferences don't tackle. I think the Big Sky even has a rule about no contact after 20 yards.

Comment

If you had experience in the playoffs against other conferences, you would feel different. Other conferences don't tackle. I think the Big Sky even has a rule about no contact after 20 yards.
                      Hey, we have playoff experience against the Big Sky... crap.
                      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

[QUOToE=HandoEX;212600]The only tF RB is a walkon. There are three capable guys behind #22 & #23.[/QUOTE]

No 25 Dinwiddie and Mat Jones No 21?? No 39 Josh Wernes and 38 Hardacker?? Your program lists 4, any rate you have enough to put on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                          They pump so much artificial noise in here on 3rd down its ridiculous. And we can't ring cowbells
                          The butthurt is extremely strong with you. Think before you post stupid crap like this...srsly...

Comment

Artificial noise is not pumped in. NDSU is compliant with all MVFC and NCAA rules, our cowbells and vuvuzelas were taken away upon joining the MVFC.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                              The only tF RB is a walkon. There are three capable guys behind #22 & #23.
                              No 25 Dinwiddie and Mat Jones No 21?? No 39 Josh Wernes and 38 Hardacker?? Your program lists 4, any rate you have enough to put on the field.
                              I missed Wernes, he is the tF on scholly. Lang, Dinwiddie, and Jones have each used a redshirt year and have already played this year. 0.00% chance that a redshirt gets pulled on a RB unless there are insane injuries or other reasons for DNP.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
                                Artificial noise is not pumped in. NDSU is compliant with all MVFC and NCAA rules, our cowbells and vuvuzelas were taken away upon joining the MVFC.
                                ^this^ Reading that makes the "top excuses" thread in smack absolutely hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X