• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KUlawJack
    replied
    Re: Future Schedules

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    7,000 shy, Right?
    8,000ish. I think. I'm too lazy to look right now.

Leave a comment:

• KUlawJack
    replied

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    7,000 shy, Right?
    8,000ish.

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    was really interested in the commentary during Illinois State-New Hampshire game on the new stadium New Hampshire is slated to build... If I heard right it will have a capacity of 11,000, which is just a little over half the Jacks' new stadium will hold, correct?

7,000 shy, Right?

Leave a comment:

• NoVaJack
    replied

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
    It's crazy that all four 2014 playoff teams from the MVFC, obviously including the two national finalist teams to boot, will visit Coughlin Alumni for the 2015 schedule. This on top of two other OOC home games against FCS foes. For all the hand-wringing about the schedule this past year and UW-Lacrosse, 2015's home schedule may be the best we have ever played at CAS.
    was really interested in the commentary during Illinois State-New Hampshire game on the new stadium New Hampshire is slated to build... If I heard right it will have a capacity of 11,000, which is just a little over half the Jacks' new stadium will hold, correct?

Leave a comment:

• jackrabbit1979
    replied

It's crazy that all four 2014 playoff teams from the MVFC, obviously including the two national finalist teams to boot, will visit Coughlin Alumni for the 2015 schedule. This on top of two other OOC home games against FCS foes. For all the hand-wringing about the schedule this past year and UW-Lacrosse, 2015's home schedule may be the best we have ever played at CAS.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    It has been at a standstill. I thought there would be dirt out and aggregate in by now. One of the local contractors is supposed to be doing that work and it was intended to be going on during the cold weather. The bleachers are still there on the east.
    wow, I assumed those would have been down the next day. I knew after the USD game I should have broken some of the boards to take home as a keepsake. thanks. plus it seems like the weather has been good for this sort of work in this time of year what needs to be done.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Maybe I am going through SDSU football withdrawl since we didnt get season tickets this last year, but I am really looking forward to the schedule the next 2 years. that and with the stadium being built its going to be fun for sure. Probably more for another thread but any updates on the working being done at CAS?
    It has been at a standstill. I thought there would be dirt out and aggregate in by now. One of the local contractors is supposed to be doing that work and it was intended to be going on during the cold weather. The bleachers are still there on the east.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Maybe I am going through SDSU football withdrawl since we didnt get season tickets this last year, but I am really looking forward to the schedule the next 2 years. that and with the stadium being built its going to be fun for sure. Probably more for another thread but any updates on the working being done at CAS?

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied

What is being bought?
    It's a long story,it all started with someone peeing in someone's yard.

Leave a comment:

• ringthebells
    replied

What is being bought?
    You'll have to ask Mr. Sell.

Leave a comment:

• NoVaJack
    replied

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    Someone tell Mr Sell about the buy week,so it can be included in the athletic budget please.Thank you,....that is all.
    What is being bought?

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    Someone tell Mr Sell about the buy week,so it can be included in the athletic budget please.Thank you,....that is all.
    Easy you buy a week off with no travel expenses......maybe?

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jack power
    replied

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
    I'm not bying it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    FIFY

Leave a comment:

• jacksfaninne
    replied