X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Future Schedules

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    There was supposed to be a smiley after my quip . . .
    Fair enough. It would be great to start the first season with sell outs.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
      "Solid SEC team", let's hold off on that until they play somebody worth anything in the SEC.
      You're correct, solid is probably overreaching, I should have used competent. Mizzou is finally starting to get their stuff together though for the first time since they lost Gabbert and moved to the SEC. They will probably generally reside in the bottom half of the sec with an occasional good season or two.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
        You're correct, solid is probably overreaching, I should have used competent. Mizzou is finally starting to get their stuff together though for the first time since they lost Gabbert and moved to the SEC. They will probably generally reside in the bottom half of the sec with an occasional good season or two.
        I definitely agree with that. They will be a much harder opponent than a Minnesota type.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
          "Solid SEC team", let's hold off on that until they play somebody worth anything in the SEC.
          Are we considering Mizzou a "solid team" yet. I will pulling for them in this game, but will be cheering for the Jacks in Columbia, MO. next year.
          We...ARE...STATE!
          SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks View Post
            Are we considering Mizzou a "solid team" yet. I will pulling for them in this game, but will be cheering for the Jacks in Columbia, MO. next year.
            Yes. I will have to agree now.

Comment

Not going to lie, I would kind of like it if Mizzou decided to buy out of this game in advance of the new playoff system for the BCS schools. The schedule sucks next year with 3 tough games to start followed by back-to-back bye weeks in Sept. I would love to drop them and pick up a smaller FBS team or better yet, a 6th home game vs. a pioneer team.

Comment

Not going to lie, I would kind of like it if Mizzou decided to buy out of this game in advance of the new playoff system for the BCS schools. The schedule sucks next year with 3 tough games to start followed by back-to-back bye weeks in Sept. I would love to drop them and pick up a smaller FBS team or better yet, a 6th home game vs. a pioneer team.
                It would be nice to beat Wyo!

Comment

The schedule next year isn't 100% finalized yet. They won't have back to back bye weeks. They will fill another home game. Hopefully against a Pioneer league team or even a mediocre OVC team.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                    The schedule next year isn't 100% finalized yet. They won't have back to back bye weeks. They will fill another home game. Hopefully against a Pioneer league team or even a mediocre OVC team.
                    Hmm. Panthers at Coughlin, again? Could be fun.
                    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

*bump. Just noticed this has been posted before. Just saw it again on the web link on the new stadium website.
                      '14, '15 & '16 football schedules. 2015 is final with 6 home games. 2016 we need to fill 1 game.
                      http://www.nmnathletics.com/ViewArti...B_OEM_ID=15020

Comment

Mizzou game kickoff set for 2:30 pm. Game will be on ESPNU.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

LOVE the 2015 schedule.

Comment

I just spent a bit of time looking for this. I am re-posting it just to make it easier to find. Does anyone know if it is still up to date?

Sept. 5 at Kansas
                            Sept. 12 Southern Utah
                            Sept. 26 Robert Morris (Pa.)
                            Oct. 3 *North Dakota State
                            Oct. 10 *Indiana State
                            Oct. 17 *at Youngstown State
                            Oct. 24 *Northern Iowa
                            Oct. 31 *at Missouri State
                            Nov. 7 *Illinois State
                            Nov. 14 *at South Dakota
                            Nov. 21 *at Western Illinois

Sept. 3 at Texas Christian
                            Sept. 10 Open
                            Sept. 17 Cal Poly
                            Sept. 24 Open
                            Oct. 1 *Western Illinois
                            Oct. 8 *at Southern Illinois
                            Oct. 15 *at North Dakota State
                            Oct. 22 *Youngstown State
                            Oct. 29 *at Illinois State
                            Nov. 5 *Missouri State
                            Nov. 12 *South Dakota
                            Nov. 19 *at Northern Iowa

*Missouri Valley Football Conference game
                            Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                              I just spent a bit of time looking for this. I am re-posting it just to make it easier to find. Does anyone know if it is still up to date?

Sept. 5 at Kansas
                              Sept. 12 Southern Utah
                              Sept. 26 Robert Morris (Pa.)
                              Oct. 3 *North Dakota State
                              Oct. 10 *Indiana State
                              Oct. 17 *at Youngstown State
                              Oct. 24 *Northern Iowa
                              Oct. 31 *at Missouri State
                              Nov. 7 *Illinois State
                              Nov. 14 *at South Dakota
                              Nov. 21 *at Western Illinois

Sept. 3 at Texas Christian
                              Sept. 10 Open
                              Sept. 17 Cal Poly
                              Sept. 24 Open
                              Oct. 1 *Western Illinois
                              Oct. 8 *at Southern Illinois
                              Oct. 15 *at North Dakota State
                              Oct. 22 *Youngstown State
                              Oct. 29 *at Illinois State
                              Nov. 5 *Missouri State
                              Nov. 12 *South Dakota
                              Nov. 19 *at Northern Iowa

*Missouri Valley Football Conference game
                              If thats the case for next year having so many home games early in the year should mean we dont have good attendance for sure. Nice we dont have late November games. So I next year half the stadium will be finished to start the year and have the whole thing done for the 2016 season correct?

I think Drake needs to be added to 2016 in one of those open games.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                If thats the case for next year having so many home games early in the year should mean we dont have good attendance for sure. Nice we dont have late November games. So I next year half the stadium will be finished to start the year and have the whole thing done for the 2016 season correct?

I think Drake needs to be added to 2016 in one of those open games.
                                Yeah, the Drake game is Sept. 10 and Sept.24 is a buy week. You're also right about having 4 home games in a row being tough on attendance. It's going to be a big test for our fan base.Maybe a partially built stadium will draw them out.

Here's 2016 schedule:http://www.gojacks.com/SportSelect.d...&Q_SEASON=2016

Comment

Working...
                                X