Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future Schedules

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Future Schedules

    Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    Someone tell Mr Sell about the buy week,so it can be included in the athletic budget please.Thank you,....that is all.
    Easy you buy a week off with no travel expenses......maybe?
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. Arnold Palmer

    Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

    Comment


    • Re: Future Schedules

      Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
      Someone tell Mr Sell about the buy week,so it can be included in the athletic budget please.Thank you,....that is all.
      What is being bought?

      Comment


      • Re: Future Schedules

        Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
        What is being bought?
        You'll have to ask Mr. Sell.
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

        Comment


        • Re: Future Schedules

          Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
          What is being bought?
          It's a long story,it all started with someone peeing in someone's yard.

          Comment


          • Re: Future Schedules

            Maybe I am going through SDSU football withdrawl since we didnt get season tickets this last year, but I am really looking forward to the schedule the next 2 years. that and with the stadium being built its going to be fun for sure. Probably more for another thread but any updates on the working being done at CAS?
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. Arnold Palmer

            Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

            Comment


            • Re: Future Schedules

              Originally posted by goon View Post
              Maybe I am going through SDSU football withdrawl since we didnt get season tickets this last year, but I am really looking forward to the schedule the next 2 years. that and with the stadium being built its going to be fun for sure. Probably more for another thread but any updates on the working being done at CAS?
              It has been at a standstill. I thought there would be dirt out and aggregate in by now. One of the local contractors is supposed to be doing that work and it was intended to be going on during the cold weather. The bleachers are still there on the east.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

              Comment


              • Re: Future Schedules

                Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                It has been at a standstill. I thought there would be dirt out and aggregate in by now. One of the local contractors is supposed to be doing that work and it was intended to be going on during the cold weather. The bleachers are still there on the east.
                wow, I assumed those would have been down the next day. I knew after the USD game I should have broken some of the boards to take home as a keepsake. thanks. plus it seems like the weather has been good for this sort of work in this time of year what needs to be done.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. Arnold Palmer

                Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

                Comment


                • Re: Future Schedules

                  It's crazy that all four 2014 playoff teams from the MVFC, obviously including the two national finalist teams to boot, will visit Coughlin Alumni for the 2015 schedule. This on top of two other OOC home games against FCS foes. For all the hand-wringing about the schedule this past year and UW-Lacrosse, 2015's home schedule may be the best we have ever played at CAS.
                  "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

                  Comment


                  • Re: Future Schedules

                    Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                    It's crazy that all four 2014 playoff teams from the MVFC, obviously including the two national finalist teams to boot, will visit Coughlin Alumni for the 2015 schedule. This on top of two other OOC home games against FCS foes. For all the hand-wringing about the schedule this past year and UW-Lacrosse, 2015's home schedule may be the best we have ever played at CAS.
                    was really interested in the commentary during Illinois State-New Hampshire game on the new stadium New Hampshire is slated to build... If I heard right it will have a capacity of 11,000, which is just a little over half the Jacks' new stadium will hold, correct?

                    Comment


                    • Re: Future Schedules

                      Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                      was really interested in the commentary during Illinois State-New Hampshire game on the new stadium New Hampshire is slated to build... If I heard right it will have a capacity of 11,000, which is just a little over half the Jacks' new stadium will hold, correct?

                      7,000 shy, Right?

                      Comment


                      • Re: Future Schedules

                        Originally posted by slosho View Post
                        7,000 shy, Right?
                        8,000ish.
                        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

                        Comment


                        • Re: Future Schedules

                          Originally posted by slosho View Post
                          7,000 shy, Right?
                          8,000ish. I think. I'm too lazy to look right now.
                          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

                          Comment


                          • Re: Future Schedules

                            Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                            8,000ish. I think. I'm too lazy to look right now.
                            I think I have read differnt thinks from 18,500 total, to over 19k, to 19,500 to just under 20k. probably depends on which source a person reads. but maybe those totals were all before it was finalized.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. Arnold Palmer

                            Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

                            Comment


                            • Re: Future Schedules

                              I think Drake is added for September 10. 2016. Has anyone seen any other updated future schedules?
                              Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

                              Comment


                              • Re: Future Schedules

                                Jacks have announced a home and home with Montana State starting in 2017. Jacks make the trip there in 2017 while Montana State will come to Brookings in 2018.

                                http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=210514090

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X