X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaddogJack
    replied
    Re: Future Schedules

This is a great get and sets a great template for future seasons, I also like the thought of getting some relationships to book some home and away MBB games through the pipeline. 2away for 1 home would be a good get for MBB.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    Butler at home to start the season and fill out the schedule. That's perfect. Well done.
    Season ticket price up to $130 for the 6 game home schedule. I am very glad they got this done, now lets get there to support the guys in large numbers. Time to clean out the tailgating trailer and get ready for this fall.

Leave a comment:

• JackrabbitGuy
    replied

The Amazing Google and Wikipedia gave me an answer to my own question. The Pioneer League is made up of non-scholarship teams which I didn't know. Interestingly, they league starting this year will receive an automatic qualifyer bid the the expanded FCS playoffs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_Football_League

Leave a comment:

• JackrabbitGuy
    replied

What do you mean non-scholly DI schools? I was unaware that non-scholarship programs existed in Division I football, even in the FCS.

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

Really good opening game for us. Non-scholly DI schools are the perfect opener because they give you a tune up game and a victory against them counts towards the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied

Butler at home to start the season and fill out the schedule. That's perfect. Well done.

Leave a comment:

• SDSUAlum08
    replied

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    This is completely my opinion, but I got my football season ticket renewal already. If they were expecting to add another home game I'm assuming these wouldn't be available yet. Looks like they'll head out on the road or not have a 12th game.

Also, Montana State bought out NDSU's home game this year. Surprised? Not a chance.
    I would just like to say that I was completely wrong. Won't be the last time.

Great job by our athletic department.
    Last edited by SDSUAlum08; 03-14-2013, 02:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=206760621

Butler it is.

Leave a comment:

• BigGoosie13
    replied

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
    I'll wait until its announced before I praise it too much, because it seems that when it comes to scheduling especially at the FCS level that nothing is final until they happen. But I like it, especially if its that first weekend.
    Yeah, I forgot to type "might" between we and be. It looks like Butler has an open date for 8/31......let's hope this happens, a non-scholly team would make for a perfect 12th game.

Pioneer Schedules: http://www.college-sports-journal.co...eer-sched-2013

Leave a comment:

• joeboo22
    replied

I'll wait until its announced before I praise it too much, because it seems that when it comes to scheduling especially at the FCS level that nothing is final until they happen. But I like it, especially if its that first weekend.

Leave a comment:

• BigGoosie13
    replied

Looks like we be hosting Butler for our 12th game....... https://twitter.com/hartleyshuddle/s...75017542950913

Leave a comment:

• SDSUAlum08
    replied

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    April 12: renewal deadlineMay 1: information will be mailed about your specific allocation time and dateMay 13: reallocation starts
    Thanks. I misplaced the sheet with the info.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    For season ticket holders, when do we find out the date that we can call in/log onto the computer to pick our seats?

I renewed, but I haven't received my date yet. I just want to make sure I didn't miss it.
    April 12: renewal deadline
    May 1: information will be mailed about your specific allocation time and date
    May 13: reallocation starts

Leave a comment:

• SDSUAlum08
    replied

For season ticket holders, when do we find out the date that we can call in/log onto the computer to pick our seats?

I renewed, but I haven't received my date yet. I just want to make sure I didn't miss it.

Leave a comment:

• Jackedforlife
    replied

Any speculation on why? I realize it makes 2 FBS games, but had to come with some cash. It seems we're always searching for that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X