Game day uni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game day uni

Let's hope that the drive at the end of the half gave our offense some rhythm.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Did UNI change turf since the last time we played there- or why are we having so many problems slipping? Shouldn't the players have it figured out during pre-game warm-ups what shoes/cleats to wear?

Comment

5 more first downs, 50 yards more offense, 9 1/2 minutes more of possession time. Sounds to me like we have them just where we want them....ummm what do you mean we are behind by 2 scores?

Comment

Dropped passes and wr not getting open hurting us big time. Need to hope zenner breaks a big one or 2 again. D might need to score for us too.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
            Let's hope that the drive at the end of the half gave our offense some rhythm.
            And, 3 and out. Jeez. Our D is being worked right now.
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Update SIU 31 YSU 21 with 6:31 to go.

Comment

With about 12 mins to go in third, UNI 24, SDSU 6

Comment

Another drive killed by a turnover. We don't deserve to win playing like this.

Comment

But, but, but....UNI is 1-5....the UNI-Dome curse continues.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

What type of turnover did we have to kill the opening drive in the second half? I lost radio reception just as that was happening. It might be best if the answer isn't "Sumner threw an interception."
                      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

I was really hoping for a better effort than this. Looks like the Coaches might have it right.

Comment

Now I see why the coaches didn't rank the Jacks.

Pathetic display of football

Comment

We will now be tied with some team or teams for first in MVFC. Play like this in other games and the second stanza of the season could be ugly..

Comment

Well UNI is a legit team. 1-5 means nearly nothing with the schedule they have had to this point. SDSU's season rides on the passing game. If teams continue to stack the box against the run, Sumner and the passing game have to get something going. One dimensional offenses can only go so far.

Comment

It's final. UNI 27-SDSU 6. No offense.

Can anybody tell me how many turnovers we had...and break them down? I'm not sure I really want to know, but I'm asking.
                                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Working...
                                X