Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Missouri State - Beef Bowl

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    UNI seems over-rated. But the Jacks probably will have to improve, as RabbitObsessed suggested earlier in the thread, to compete with NDSU and Youngstown. At least Youngstown will be the Hobo Day game. That should help.
    After Saturday, Massey has FCS - 1) NDSU, 2) YSU, 3) ISUr, 8) UNI, 9) SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      Other wise we win 10-7.
      Actually it probably would have went to OT at 10-10, because MSU would have played for a field goal towards the end rather than launching it into the endzone. I thought long and hard about that scenario, but once again the score remains 17-10 and SDSUfan.com continues to meltdown over being 4-1. Continue......
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Jacks move up two spots to #23 in the latest FCS Poll... So much for the sky falling.
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
          Jacks move up two spots to #23 in the latest FCS Poll... So much for the sky falling.
          We are doing good. Keep on winning and we move up in the polls and respectibilty

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
            Actually it probably would have went to OT at 10-10, because MSU would have played for a field goal towards the end rather than launching it into the endzone. I thought long and hard about that scenario, but once again the score remains 17-10 and SDSUfan.com continues to meltdown over being 4-1. Continue......
            But they already missed a FG and might have played for the win.
            If you think giving 5 turn overs up in a game game is ok. Just wait till we plsy the hard part of the schedule.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

http://chirb.it/2P9ahm

Terry Vandrovec from the Argus Leader joins The Sports Block to talk about SDSU's 17-7 win over Missouri State and what else is going on in the sports world.
              Sports Lounge TV Show: http://www.youtube.com/user/tlk23?feature=mhee
              Sports Block Radio Show: http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=subject%3A"Sports+Block"

Comment

Lets talk about the important things now. for next week are the guys still injured? any chance any injured linemen get back next game?

My big worry is hettinger, anyone hear how he is doing? hopefully doing ok. I think our line needs him. We didnt get a sack last week and he was out injured and I dont recall if we even blitzed once the whole game. we need to keep getting pressure in the back field.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  Lets talk about the important things now. for next week are the guys still injured? any chance any injured linemen get back next game?

My big worry is hettinger, anyone hear how he is doing? hopefully doing ok. I think our line needs him. We didnt get a sack last week and he was out injured and I dont recall if we even blitzed once the whole game. we need to keep getting pressure in the back field.
                  TV commented on this a few days back:
                  SDSU football coach John Stiegelmeier said that injury to DT David Hettiger is not as bad as feared. Just a deep bruise.
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                    TV commented on this a few days back:
                    Thats good to hear. I missed that one from TV. We need him on the line to finish the end of the year against some good teams.

Comment

Working...
                    X