• Show
Clear All

• jackmd
    replied
    Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    I only have 2 reserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will take your 2 reserved if you still have them, $20 each?

Leave a comment:

• jacks611
    replied

Huskers thanks for the offer but my wife and I and another couple are planning to go to the game so we need 4 tickets. I found tickets on the visitor side but we would love to get tickets on the reserved side. Bring back the view from when we were students! I haven't been back to campus since 2006 so I am looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• rabidrabbit
    replied

Looks like all but the Cal Poly game tix will be taken and used by another dedicated poster here.

Anyone interested in Sec D, Row 22 seats to watch Jacks/'Stangs tangle?

Leave a comment:

• rabidrabbit
    replied

This New Orleans Rabbit (and season tix holder) has 2 tix available to all home games. Looking to fill the seats for all the games. I need to look at them closer to get the precise seats but should be about 15-20 rows up, and near the I edge of H section.

Leave a comment:

• Huskers for Jackrabbits
    replied

I have 3 tickets available to the UW-Oshkosh game. Let me know if you are interested.

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

Originally posted by jacks611 View Post
    2002jack how many tickets do you have? I am looking for 4 reserved tickets for the UW-Oshkosh game. If anybody has 4 reserved tickets for that game let me know!
    I only have 2 reserved.

Leave a comment:

• jacks611
    replied

2002jack how many tickets do you have? I am looking for 4 reserved tickets for the UW-Oshkosh game. If anybody has 4 reserved tickets for that game let me know!

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

Thanks for the ideas about where to find tickets. I will check those web sites out. I am planning on meeting some friends at the UW-Oshkosh game too. I will have to stop by the Yankton tailgait. If you guys really want to check out an awesome tailgait the Steelers tailgait was crazy fun.
    You can have my tix for Oshkosh, as I am playing in a golf tournament that day.

Leave a comment:

• jacks611
    replied

Thanks for the ideas about where to find tickets. I will check those web sites out. I am planning on meeting some friends at the UW-Oshkosh game too. I will have to stop by the Yankton tailgait. If you guys really want to check out an awesome tailgait the Steelers tailgait was crazy fun.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Better idea. Go to Fargo, tailgate with Bison fans, go to BWWs for game, tailgate with Bison fans after.

Leave a comment:

• rabidrabbit
    replied

Hey everybody I have been viewing this forum for years but now I have just joined. I graduated from SDSU in 2006 and just finished up residency in Pittsburgh this June. I have moved to northern Minnesota and would love to see the jacks play football against NDSU on Nov. 1st. However, the only tickets available are on stubhub and those are $100 for standing room only. My wife would not be a fan of that. If anybody knows any other tickets available I would be very interested! Thanks.
    Bisonville.com has a similar thread to this for tix exchange. Don't be a Jacks fan after the tix tho, the ticket holders will be feisty about letting them go for cost to any other than Bison Fans. Likewise, Craigslist may have some listings. I successfully picked up tix that way for the '12 game. Go. Do this. Meet and get to know the Bison Fans during the tailgate before, and the good ones met, after the game. NDSU fans KNOW HOW TO TAILGATE, and they are one of the most influencial HOME crowds. Attending a game in the FargoDome should be on each Jack's football bucket list.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    It is going to be very hard for you (or anybody) to find reasonably priced tickets for that game up in Fargo. Good luck and welcome aboard.
    What he said.

In addition, it's a terrible place for visiting fans, especially Jackrabbit fans. My advice, watch that game on TV and make a trip to Brookings for a home game. You are welcome to join us at the YJC tailgate site.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Hey everybody I have been viewing this forum for years but now I have just joined. I graduated from SDSU in 2006 and just finished up residency in Pittsburgh this June. I have moved to northern Minnesota and would love to see the jacks play football against NDSU on Nov. 1st. However, the only tickets available are on stubhub and those are $100 for standing room only. My wife would not be a fan of that. If anybody knows any other tickets available I would be very interested! Thanks.
    It is going to be very hard for you (or anybody) to find reasonably priced tickets for that game up in Fargo. Good luck and welcome aboard.

Leave a comment:

• jacks611
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jacks#1Fan
    replied

I have made room in my inbox MR!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X