• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jacks1
    replied
    Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    No longer a student. Am I still allowed to do this? I'd rather give SDSU the full ticket price than short them on a student ticket.

My bad...thought you were still a student. Regardless, just go to jackrabbittickets.com and select an adult ticket and print at home.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

No longer a student. Am I still allowed to do this? I'd rather give SDSU the full ticket price than short them on a student ticket.
    If you don't want to stand in line you can print the ticket from home.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    If you don't have any luck finding one, just buy a student ticket online and print it off. Like you said, no way I'm messing around with ticket lines.

Leave a comment:

• Jacks#1Fan
    replied

I have a couple of friends coming back for pheasant hunting and would like to get them tickets (2) for the November 22 game against USD. If anybody comes up having a couple, PM me.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

need 5 tickets for the hobo day game. anyone with extra or knows someone. send me a PM.

Leave a comment:

• jacks1
    replied

If anyone has an extra standing room ticket that they're looking to get rid of, I'll take it. Easier than waiting in line on game day when I want to tailgate.

If you don't have any luck finding one, just buy a student ticket online and print it off. Like you said, no way I'm messing around with ticket lines.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

If anyone has an extra standing room ticket that they're looking to get rid of, I'll take it. Easier than waiting in line on game day when I want to tailgate.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    I won't be around. But I can let my freind know. Although I'm not sure he'll drive up without first having tix.
    Noted. If you would like to, PM me with your cell # and I will figure out my ticket situation and let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

I won't be around. But I can let my freind know. Although I'm not sure he'll drive up without first having tix.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    Apparently Both my wife and I promised out our 2 tickets (Family wedding) for the game this coming Sat. I'm looking to score a cheap or free set of tickets. If you can help it would be appreciated greatly. Thank you.
    Stop by the YJC tailgate site and check with me. I may have what you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

Apparently Both my wife and I promised out our 2 tickets (Family wedding) for the game this coming Sat. I'm looking to score a cheap or free set of tickets. If you can help it would be appreciated greatly. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Originally posted by Huskers for Jackrabbits View Post
    I have 3 tickets to Beef Bowl. Great seats on west side. Send me a PM if you are interested.
    I sent you a PM. If we can make it happen I will take the 3 tickets.

Leave a comment:

• Huskers for Jackrabbits
    replied

I have 3 tickets to Beef Bowl. Great seats on west side. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Leave a comment:

• Huskers for Jackrabbits
    replied

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Have a friend looking for 5 reserved ticket seats for the Beef Bowl game. Send me a PM. Thanks.
    I have 3 tickets to Beef Bowl. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Have a friend looking for 5 reserved ticket seats for the Beef Bowl game. Send me a PM. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X