UC-Davis Game Day Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UC-Davis Game Day Thread

UC Davis - pick six....after a play Merriam mentioned Sumner was grabbing his thumb...the very next play he throws a pick six.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

That was ugly.

Comment

TV just posted this stat: SDSU leading yards gained 145-44 but trailing 7-0. Seem to be suffering the same old thing.....gain plenty of yards but can't get the ball in the endzone.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

And Zenner busts one for 61 yds and a TD as I type that.^

Zenner's got a buck twenty on 12 carries.

Sumner picked on 2pt conversion.

8-6 UCD.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            And Zenner busts one for 61 yds and a TD as I type that.^Zenner's got a buck twenty on 12 carries.Sumner picked on 2pt conversion.8-6 UCD.
            He actual has 132 but still that's darn impressive. Should have kicked extra point. Long game.
            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Argus has apparently figured out how to shut down non-paying access to Vandrovec's live chat--the delete-cookies-trick no longer works.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Jacks making too many mistakes in the first half on offense and special teams. Defense keeping them in the game.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I missed the first quarter, so maybe my opinion is a little skewed. From what I saw on TV in the second, Sumner looked less than average. I hope it is just a little lingering difficulty with his thumb. Yikes.

Comment

Rabbits win 12-8

Comment

All I have to say is the special teams coach really needs to do a lot of work with the punt return team. They killed us last year and they looked horrible this year. Stop trying to catch the ball inside the 10 and for sure not inside the 5. Jeez.
                      Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Stig is the special teams coach

Comment

I was there. My take: first of all, i must say that tailgaitn at the Chain Gain's tailgate was flippn amazn! Great job! As for the game, defense was great but i am not sure how good UC Davis is. Sumner is not 100% and Zenner is legit. Passing game needs to get better. Great team win!

Comment

Going for 2 in the first half is just plain stupid.
                            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

12-8 is not a great win,it's squeeking out a win.Give Zenner and the OL on two plays in particular the game ball.Oops,D was spectacular also.

Comment

A win is a win, I guess. The defense deserves a lot of credit for picking up the offense today. The passing game is going to have to improve, however. If not, we'll be lucky to win three conference games. Getting Rollin and the two injured OL starters back ought to help some.

Comment

Working...
                                X