Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2013 Recruiting List

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
    According to his twitter, Kane Louscher, a MLB from Newman Catholic HS in Mason City, Ia has committed to us....... https://twitter.com/TheKaneEvent/sta...05730188247040Here are his highlights...... http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1657742/...ights/39034393Here is a full profile and video, Kane got a 33 on his ACT....... http://www.ncsasports.org/football-r.../kane-louscher
    Nice find. Wonder if he was one of the recruits on campus that attended the basketball game today? You would have to to think that atmosphere could only help sell the school.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
      Nice find. Wonder if he was one of the recruits on campus that attended the basketball game today? You would have to to think that atmosphere could only help sell the school.
      Not sure, but from reading his twitter it made it sound like this was the day he was going to make his decision.

Comment

This class looks to be talented as a group. Hopefully they will learn to play as a unit.

Comment

I was told that several recruits were at the Jacks / Bison game. Recruits, parents, coach's were setting in sec YY on the west end. One would suspect they enjoyed what they seen?

Excellent win yesterday to somewhat put us in the drivers seat. Win your home games and pickup one or two on the road. Number one seed for the tourney would huge.

GBGBGJ

Comment

I see Austin Peay got a commit from a deondre Moore WR from fairview Tennessee.
            Southern Pecan

2001 Nissan Exterra....no A/C and north of 120k

Comment

Originally posted by joeybrownerHOF View Post
              You are correct, Terry V. confirms he changed his mind. Austin Peay was closer and felt more comfortable.

Comment

Really too bad about Deondre Moore. Was really excited to see him in a Jacks uniform and thought he had a chance to play immediately as a punt returner.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by joeybrownerHOF View Post
                  One must wonder if the other person pictured in his Twitter profile pic had anything to do with it. (For the record I'm not judging that, just that I would have my suspicion that might be the case)

Comment

Really too bad about Deondre Moore. Was really excited to see him in a Jacks uniform and thought he had a chance to play immediately as a punt returner.
                    I agree, but like the sign at at King Lanes in Arlington says, "Schmidt happens".
                    King Lanes is owned by a Mr. Schmidt by the way.

At first, I had wondered why he choose a non scholarship program as I thought Austin Peay was in the Pioneer League, but Wikipedia told me that Austin Peay had joined the Ohio Valley Conference, in 2005 that produced our playoff opponent EIU. So apparently he will get scholarship money of some sorts. At any rate, this one getting away is disappointing. Being close to home is a major consideration for many of these guys.
                    Last edited by Nidaros; 01-27-2013, 09:36 PM. Reason: M

Comment

Per @stuwhitney: Washington standout Jon Hander will play both football and baseball at Kansas following visit last weekend. Jayhawks will try him out at QB.

Comment

Anybody hear how Chase Marso's visit went? I had read somewhere that he was visiting campus (for the 1,000 time) last weekend.
                        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Case Wiarda, a WR from Castlewood, will be walking on.

Comment

DE Antony Greenhow committed to SIU.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

anyone hearing any late news? Signing a week from tomorrow, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Hip2daHop View Post
                                anyone hearing any late news? Signing a week from tomorrow, right?
                                This is general recruiting not SDSU, but it sounds like everyone is in a holding pattern right now, the big schools have 4 offers out for 2 spots and the rest are waiting for the trickle down. A few spots are open and I'm sure they'll be filled

Comment

Working...
                                X