Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2012 2-Deep Chart

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
    I was saying because of two things, 1) that the coaches didn't put him ahead of O'Brien to start the year and 2) because JoeBoo claimed that a player said that Kline outperformed him in practices.

I am pretty sure I heard or read somewhere the coaches said Kline really impressed, not just internet board rumors. And didnt Stig have a quote saying Sumner was not ready because he still had a lot to learn in practice like at the beginning of the season or something? I could totally be off but I am sure coaches made comments regarding they think highly of Kline and Sumner needed work before he was considering an option. I am too lazy to look for the paper or interview or source so don't take my word for it, but I beleive it was something along those lines.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
      On Kline, I've heard he is a good player, but outperforming Sumner, that I have not heard.

Stig seemed pretty high on Austin at the last difference makers meeting.
      He also was sold on TOB early on too. I think Austin is heads and shoulders better then TOB ever could be. I felt like coaches were high on Kline who could give who ever the starter is a run for their money next year. like if he isnt a QB he might be on the field somewhere sounded like a heck of an athlete. Either way its nice to know we have a good QB coming back who we can get excited about, and a back up that should turn in a a heck of a good player also.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
        Defensive end and anybody in the secondary will be a major help. Wright will have one of the corner spots, but they need immediate help everywhere back there. I really hope one of the freshman CBs from Florida or Arizona can step in right away and help.
        Well I have it on every good authority that the AZ CB has been working out so much since he went home, his poor mother hardly sees him. I am confident he will be ready.
        Last edited by FeistyRedheadAZ; 12-21-2011, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FeistyRedheadAZ View Post
          Well I have it on every good authority that the AZ CB been working out so much since he went home, his poor mother hardly sees him. I am confident he will be ready.
          We're just really glad to have him as a Jackrabbit! I'm really looking forward to watching your son play.
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Well I have it on every good authority that the AZ CB been working out so much since he went home, his poor mother hardly sees him. I am confident he will be ready.
            Feisty, you are by far my favorite person on here! Please keep posting and I hope you get to spend some quality time with your son!

Comment

Well I have it on every good authority that the AZ CB has been working out so much since he went home, his poor mother hardly sees him. I am confident he will be ready.
              I think maybe you should lock him up for a few hours so he has to spend quality time with his poor mother. After that, kick him out and make him go work out, again.

Comment

Working...
              X