• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: South Dakota State at Youngstown State

Good win!!!

Comment

Well went out to work on my driveway and it looks like we pulled it out. Don't think that would have happened with TOB.

Comment

Fantastic win.

I listened on and off, so I can't say for sure, but it seems Sumner cis beginning to find a way to get the ball in the endzone. Or was it a case of bad YSU defense?

Either way....a W feels GREAT!
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

UNI and NDSU in Brookings the next 2 weeks. Im pumped.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
            Well went out to work on my driveway and it looks like we pulled it out. Don't think that would have happened with TOB.

wow, dont get too excited

Comment

Needed this one bad, and we got it. Best offensive game of the season by far. Defense stepped up when they need to against a pretty good YSU offense. Game could have been won handily though if it wasn't for some huge mental errors (couple of blown coverages by the defense, and maybe not as much of a mental error as a bad throw, but the pick 6 could have easily cost us).

Overall, lots of positives and should give the team confidence going into the UNI game, but the mental errors have to be cleaned up if the Jacks want to have a chance in that one.
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

ok, missed the last 2 minutes...........................what happened. they had the ball about our 50 yd line when i lost connection

Comment

Originally posted by JackHammer View Post
                  ok, missed the last 2 minutes...........................what happened. they had the ball about our 50 yd line when i lost connection
                  They drove it all the way down to our 17 and then stalled out... We took over on downs, game over.

Comment

Best stat of the day, 10-16 on 3rd downs. Keeping the defense off the field, long drives, and best of all finishing drives. Love the win. Not blowing it out of proportion, but after a long last few weeks, this has to feel good for the boys. Good vibes going into two tough home games.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                      wow, dont get too excited
                      YEEEHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well went out to work on my driveway and it looks like we pulled it out. Don't think that would have happened with TOB.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
                        YEEEHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well went out to work on my driveway and it looks like we pulled it out. Don't think that would have happened with TOB.
                        Thanks, i feel better and so should you. : )

Comment

listened on the radio, seems like Sumner is really developing a better rhythm back there, especially with Rollin.

I agree about the playcalling, seems like it was better. But it always sounds better when the running plays actually Gain Yards.

Props to the O-Line for opening some holes. numerous times Scotty and Struck mentioned how the OLine was winning the battle up front.

I actually think the D played pretty well, especially with Kool and Lien out for a good portion of the game.

We HAVE to get better at taking away deep passes down the middle. Every stinking game we give up a deep one (or two) down the middle.

Thumbs up to the coaching staff, learning how to call the game for Sumner, and I really like that Zenner is getting more time in there, he deserves it.

Awesome game for the Rabbits. We needed this one. A couple tough ones the next two weeks, but I'm glad to see the progress with the team.

(Just went back to the Youngstown State board from the post on the first page.... pretty funny to re-read, now.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                            (Just went back to the Youngstown State board from the post on the first page.... pretty funny to re-read, now.
                            I had started to read that thread but stopped when I saw that cretin, lakesbison, has posted and, of course, called for a slaughter of SDSU. I stopped reading and made my prediction (early in this thread): SDSU by a touchdown.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD
                              I had started to read that thread but stopped when I saw that cretin, lakesbison, has posted and, of course, called for a slaughter of SDSU. I stopped reading and made my prediction (early in this thread): SDSU by a touchdown.
                              Great win. Two home wins in a row will look even better.

Comment

Congrats bunnies.

Comment

Working...
                                X