• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Dakota State at Youngstown State

South Dakota State (1-4)
    at Youngstown State (2-2)
    Saturday | 4pm/et

YSU is honoring the 1991 National Championship team throughout the game. I think there is a pretty damn good shot that Jim Tressel will be in attendance at this game next weekend. Even better, although it has been in the 40s and raining all weekend, it will be 75 and sunny next Saturday!

Chat with YSU fans about the game over on our boards:
    http://www.letsgoguins.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=2

Good luck and safe travels to all making the trip to the Ice Castle!

Re: South Dakota State at Youngstown State

I was at our first game at YSU a few years ago. Nice stadium. Good fans. It was a fun atmosphere.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by guinzone View Post

Not sure what we'd chat about......it's hard to tout anything right now. Our QB's going to be fun to watch over the next few years(?)
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Things are about as low as they can be at SDSU. What !!! Our volleyball team loses in Vermillion. That will give our Yotteee friends somthing to howl about. We need a win to put us back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by guinzone View Post
          South Dakota State (1-4)
          at Youngstown State (2-2)
          Saturday | 4pm/et

YSU is honoring the 1991 National Championship team throughout the game. I think there is a pretty damn good shot that Jim Tressel will be in attendance at this game next weekend. Even better, although it has been in the 40s and raining all weekend, it will be 75 and sunny next Saturday!

Good luck and safe travels to all making the trip to the Ice Castle!
          Your huge tool bar makes it impossible to read anything on your board. Not a good deal

Comment

35-28 Jackrabbits over Penguins

Sumner has gained confidence over the last few games and finally the offensive game plan will show confidence in him. The Jacks refuse to settle for field goals and they pull out the road win against a suspect Youngstown defense.

How's that for optimism?!
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Team rallies,shows they aren't ready to roll over yet,has some fight left.Close one,Jacks prevail 31-27.

Comment

Maybe this team needs to watch some different film to get ready for this game. skip the game film hit up youtube stop caring, just play football and kick some butt. Thats what the Honey Badger would do.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by i_got_a_fever
                  Until we show that we can stop the run, I'm not picking us. Especially against a team with 2 running backs of high caliber like YSU has. Like I have said before, "I hope that I am wrong."

YSU 31
                  SDSU 20
                  Similar sentiment on my part. I have too much respect for the other teams in the MVFC to predict that a Jackrabbit team struggling to find its identity or to execute the game plan on either side of the ball will win. I hope to see improvement on both sides of the line, limited mistakes and a competitive game. YSU has a balanced offensive attack, a solid defense, and home field advantage. If SDSU wins the TO margin by 2 or more and limits the big play we can squeak out a victory but it seems unlikely.

Hell, screw it, I say Jacks 29 YSU 28.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    Your huge tool bar makes it impossible to read anything on your board. Not a good deal
                    Since you are the first one to run this by us, care to post a screenshot so we know what you are talking about?

Comment

I'm assuming he's talking about the toolbar at the bottom of the screen, boxed in read in this screen cap:

Nidaros, it goes away for good if you click on the arrow on the far right of it, circled in red above.
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                        I'm assuming he's talking about the toolbar at the bottom of the screen, boxed in read in this screen cap:

Nidaros, it goes away for good if you click on the arrow on the far right of it, circled in red above.
                        Clicking the mimimize helped some, but its still goofy and my browser allows copying the background but will not allow it to pasted.
                        This is some goofy software they have over there. Do NOT buy into that program Filbert. You will loose a lot oldsters like myself. Wibya sucks.
                        Last edited by Nidaros; 10-04-2011, 07:38 PM.

Comment

When you have a little free time, try downloading/using Firefox (http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/) or Google Chrome (http://www.google.com/chrome?&brand=...&utm_medium=ha) they are more compatible with most websites these days.

Oh and as for the game, I think we lose by 7. Guh.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            When you have a little free time, try downloading/using Firefox (http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/) or Google Chrome (http://www.google.com/chrome?&brand=...&utm_medium=ha) they are more compatible with most websites these days.

Oh and as for the game, I think we lose by 7. Guh.
                            Thanks RO, it works okay with Firefox but I.E NO 9 apparently is not compatible. Problem solved I guess.

Comment

I wonder if Nidaros was having the same problem I am...in I.E. 9...

I don't know why that's coming in so small, but basically, there is a giant gray bar across the bottom (and the top, but as you scroll down the page, the top one scrolls away), but the bottom was in there permanently, no matter if you enter a thread or not.

Anyhow, I just don't see SDSU pulling out a win in this one. We are just not that good right now.

SDSU - 17
                              YSU - 27
                              Attached Files
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                              X