Indiana State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Indiana State

If I remember last year's game correctly, they ran over us like we were a JV squad. Sounds like they have a lot of talent on the O side of the ball. We need to find a way to move the ball on the ground (was our running game really that dependant on Kyle last year?) to keep our D off the field. It's amazing how good a young QB can look when he's given a good ground game to work with. It's also amazing how good a Defense works when they only have to play 55 snaps instead of 75.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Regardess if we win or lose boys, it's going to be a great tailgate!

Comment

Originally posted by TailGatr View Post
        Regardess if we win or lose boys, it's going to be a great tailgate!
        See: "Win or lose, we ...."

Comment

It's not whether you win or lose, until you lose.

Then it really sucks, no matter how great the tailgate.

So just win, dang it.
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Jacks 23
            Other Team 21

Attendance: 12,800

I really believe the momentum of the 2nd half last week will carry over with an offense worth watching and a defense that isn't a sieve. Stopping their RB has to be the first plan of attack. Can't have him beat on, physically and mentally, the defense like he has the last couple of weeks and last year against the Jacks.

Run the ball and stop the run. Key to success. And Sumner to Moss. Look for it to continue.

Comment

The Jacks have weapons and should be able to settle in and score now that the early season soap opera is over. The defense will have to play tougher than ever. I'll guess that Jacks show strong on both sides of the ball and win by 10. 31-21.
              This space for lease.

Comment

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205303916

Comment

http://www.gosycamores.com/ViewArtic...CLID=205303016

Comment

I nominate the following playcall for Austin Sumner's first play as starting quarterback in Coughlin Alumni Stadium:

Play-Action to Zenner, Bomb to Moss via fly pattern. Touchdown. That will have the crowd on their feet!

Will someone signal that in from the sideline for me? After all, players and coaches read this board religiously.

Comment

I drove around CAS today as practice was going on. I noted 4 pink jerseys and several black ones. I thought TV said there would be no pink jerseys, but I think he was speaking of last week. I hope this procedure turns wrong attitudes around.

Comment

So this weekend they literally need to "Ring the Shakir Bell" and we should win.......seems easy enough......
                        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                          So this weekend they literally need to "Ring the Shakir Bell" and we should win.......seems easy enough......
                          I take it you are being facetious? We have been pretty poor against the run. Hope we can shore that up this weekend.
                          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

http://www.archive.org/details/Coach...wSept.28thS2e5

SDSU head football coach John Stiegelmeier joined the Sports Block to review the Jacks 20-13 loss at Illinois State and preview the Beef Bowl vs. Indiana State. ksdjradio.com and 90.7 FM in the Brookings, SD area
                            Sports Lounge TV Show: http://www.youtube.com/user/tlk23?feature=mhee
                            Sports Block Radio Show: http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=subject%3A"Sports+Block"

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                              I take it you are being facetious? We have been pretty poor against the run. Hope we can shore that up this weekend.
                              Not about what we need to do, but yes I know stopping him is going to be difficult. He sounds like a man-beast.
                              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

http://terryvandrovec.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X