It's game week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's game week!

Lookin' forward to hittin' up the game with some family and friends. Jacks win 20-10!
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Re: It's game week!

The Alumni Association tailgate tent will be up and running this Saturday!

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/index.aspx?sid=1108&gid=1&pgid=2030&cid=2475&ecid= 2475&crid=0&calpgid=13&calcid=685

G
    o State!

Comment

It most definately is.

I've had 2 separate dreams involving Jackrabbit football in the past couple nights. One Coach Stig had the entire team doing a combo fall camp/boot camp in the mountains of Peru (I have no idea if there even are mountains in Peru, but there were in my dream). The other involved an actual game being played inside a convenience store.

Very odd.

Ready to see what the 'bits can do on the field.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Finally!
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post

Finally!
          This is very funny. Too think a former Governor of Caliiiiiiiiifornia would stoop to the role of Conan.

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit View Post
            The Alumni Association tailgate tent will be up and running this Saturday!

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/index.aspx?sid=1108&gid=1&pgid=2030&cid=2475&ecid= 2475&crid=0&calpgid=13&calcid=685

G
            o State!

Can I ask what the food is going to be this week? Whoppers?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              This is very funny. Too think a former Governor of Caliiiiiiiiifornia would stoop to the role of Conan.
              Stoop? How dare you, Sir! That is classic cinema!
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                We are having lamb chislic and grouse at our tailgate site.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                  I need to get in with this tailgate group! We'll be having burgers/brats or whatever a broke grad school kid can afford!
                  Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Chislic comes from the Kaylor locker in Kaylor, SD, grouse from the plains of northern SD. Chislic is already on sticks and gets grilled/seared to medium rare and served with a sprinkling of garlic salt. Grouse is a little more complex, marinating it starting tonight, will then roll it and combine with a water chestnut and piece of bacon. Grill it hot and eat it right off the grill. Its a loose interpretation of rumaki style.

There will also be more traditional fare. Planning to deep fry some paddlefish later this year and will have pheasant burgers, quail breast and dove rumaki style as well.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

I have two (2) extra tickets to the game if anyone is interested. Section J, Row 22, together. PM me.

Usually I have no trouble filling all 5 of my seats, but Labor Day Weekend is not helping.

Comment

I know Jackmd, you are a respected member of this board, but lamb chislic, for a football tailgate. What do you have scheduled for the Beef Bowl, escargot? It doesn't have to be brats and burgers but maybe a steak somewhere on that menu.

Comment

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
                          I know Jackmd, you are a respected member of this board, but lamb chislic, for a football tailgate. What do you have scheduled for the Beef Bowl, escargot? It doesn't have to be brats and burgers but maybe a steak somewhere on that menu.
                          Careful throwing a term like "respected" out there. It's actually mutton on a stick but mutton turns some people off. Sheep are locally raised and damn they taste good. Just had a sirloin steak for lunch. Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Careful throwing a term like "respected" out there. It's actually mutton on a stick but mutton turns some people off. Sheep are locally raised and damn they taste good. Just had a sirloin steak for lunch. Go Jacks!!!
                            MMM...Mutton! Hope you didn't cut the fat off!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJW4xx5G3F0
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                              Cereal Bowl (SUU) = Pulled Pork sandwiches, chips, & SDSU Ice Cream.
                              Hall of Fame Game (UNI) = Hot Dogs & Hamburgers, chips, & SDSU Ice Cream
                              Dakota Marker (NDSU) = Hot Dogs & Hamburgers, chips, & SDSU Ice Cream
                              Hobo Day (SIU) = Nick's Burgers, chips, & SDSU Ice Cream

Asst. pop, water, & barley pop for all games.

*menu subject to change

Go State!

Comment

Working...
                              X