X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's game week!

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
    Any word on how tickets are selling?
    Well, as of right now, there are 2376 seats available (plus another 10 in visitor section) on the east side and 57 seats available on the west side.

I'll be on the south 40, Row 16 on the east side....darn close to my usual spot.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
      Well, as of right now, there are 2376 seats available (plus another 10 in visitor section) on the east side and 57 seats available on the west side.

I'll be on the south 40, Row 16 on the east side....darn close to my usual spot.
      If that is how many is left, how many do they start with?
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        By my count on the ticket site, the east side has about 3,000 seats. 2,386 of which are still available.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          I believe there are approximately 6300 seats on the West side and about 3200 on the East side.
          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

It is now game day!
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Announced attendence was 10,113. I thought a larger crowd ( about 12K) would show up.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                Announced attendence was 10,113. I thought a larger crowd ( about 12K) would show up.
                Agree, I was disappointed. Especially after 3000 left at halftime when it was 9-7. I don't think anyone was happy with the turnout. Now, we wait 3 weeks for another home game and could be 1-2 at that time. I also believe we could be 3-0, just bringing up the worst case scenario. Indiana St at CAS on Oct 1st if we are 1-3 there won't be 10,000 people there. Not worth worrying about.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                  Agree, I was disappointed. Especially after 3000 left at halftime when it was 9-7. I don't think anyone was happy with the turnout. Now, we wait 3 weeks for another home game and could be 1-2 at that time. I also believe we could be 3-0, just bringing up the worst case scenario. Indiana St at CAS on Oct 1st if we are 1-3 there won't be 10,000 people there. Not worth worrying about.
                  I think the Southern Utah game will be the lowest attended game of the year. If you look at last year we drew over 11,000 for an early October game against Western Illinois (and that was coming back to Brookings 0-4).
                  “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by rjacks21 View Post
                    I think the Southern Utah game will be the lowest attended game of the year. If you look at last year we drew over 11,000 for an early October game against Western Illinois (and that was coming back to Brookings 0-4).
                    Can someone explain the lack of support for me?

Comment

Labor day
                      Augie game
                      Presidents bowl
                      Life light
                      State fair

No way there is a crowd that small again.
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                        Labor day
                        Augie game
                        Presidents bowl
                        Life light
                        State fair

No way there is a crowd that small again.
                        Agreed. And if we are sitting in November with 10,000+ being our smallest crowd of the season, I think we will all be happy with that.
                        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                          Agreed. And if we are sitting in November with 10,000+ being our smallest crowd of the season, I think we will all be happy with that.
                          Exactly. I thought we would be doing good if we got 10,000 given it came on a holiday weekend with a ton of things happening. Add to that, a lot of people who obviously thought like some posters on this board, that SUU would be a boring game (how wrong they were!!) We still have three huge games (for attendance) to come with the Beef Bowl, NDSU and Hobo Day.

Comment

Working...
                          X