Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU Pro Day

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
    Didn't mean to exclude Langer. He's the best of SDSU's best. Was thinking more of recent memory, but thank you for bringing this up as well.
    Only North Central Conference player in the Hall of Fame.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      Only North Central Conference player in the Hall of Fame.
      This is one the Bison will never be able to top. Not even with 20 Phil Hansens.

Comment

Could another couple of clutch kicks get another Jackrabbit into the HOF? Probably not but AV is closer than any recent Bison or other former NCC player.
        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
          Could another couple of clutch kicks get another Jackrabbit into the HOF? Probably not but AV is closer than any recent Bison or other former NCC player.
          I think if one were to poll the "experts" Vinny is in unless he does something off the field that would tarnish his reputation.
          I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Getting way off topic here. But, isn't there only one kicker in HOF now? And AVs point totals aren't the highest. Still, a couple more clutch FGs, who knows.
            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Working...
            X