2012 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2012 Recruiting List

Hey I grew up thinking my name was ShaNickPat .... when my brother was born it really got confusing ;')

Comment

Lucky for my son I have only one child. Never miss on that one. On the other hand I have 5 siblings. My father would start with oldest, work his way down to youngest and then work his way back up in reverse order until he got the correct name. If you weren't the target, it was hilarious.
      You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

New offer for SDSU

OLB Bennett Goff
        6'2" 210
        Middleton, WI (outside of Madison)

Other offers: Air Force, UNI, UND

Comment

Another offer for SDSU:

ATH - James Harrington
          6'0" 170
          Cedar Falls, IA

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...rington-113505

Offers from Army, Eastern Illinois, Indiana State, Kansas State, Nevada, UND, UNI, Ohio, USD, Western Illinois

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
            Another offer for SDSU:

ATH - James Harrington
            6'0" 170
            Cedar Falls, IA

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...rington-113505

Offers from Army, Eastern Illinois, Indiana State, Kansas State, Nevada, UND, UNI, Ohio, USD, Western Illinois
            If NDSU can steal a Brookings kid (Chad Stark), there should be no reason not to go after someone in UNI's backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
              If NDSU can steal a Brookings kid (Chad Stark), there should be no reason not to go after someone in UNI's backyard.
              Absolutely, Chad Stark is still in Fargo, I believe. I think Coach Stig keeps pretty close tabs on BHS, maybe better than whoever was coach when Stark was playing for BHS. Not sure who in the past is to blame for him going North. Anywho its histroy now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                Absolutely, Chad Stark is still in Fargo, I believe.
                I hear this kid can fly

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedRabbit View Post
                  I hear this kid can fly
                  I assume you mean Harrington. If so, not too surprised about the number of offers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    I assume you mean Harrington. If so, not too surprised about the number of offers.
                    Yes State Champ at 100 meters in 10.86 seconds Also 21.16 in the 200 meters setting a meet record.

Comment

I saw this yesterday, not sure if he is on the list yet or not.

New Lenox, Ill., standout TE Mitch Vejvoda has one offer -- and is looking for more. He talked to Scout.com about his busy summer of recruiting and what to expect from him his senior season. “I went to a few college football camps and got my first offer from South Dakota State University.” He added, “I am also getting a lost of attention from Ivy League schools and even some attention from MAC schools.” And the 6-foot-4, 240 pound prospect............

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73...2f1098176.html
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post

I also added a couple other MN & NE players to the list.

DE - Brian Bayer, 6'5" 220, Howells, NE
                        His latest rivals page said he has been offered. http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...n-Bayer-122127

Comment

http://southwestiowanews.com/article...9203701016.txt
                          Another potential recruit from CB St. Albert. Same school as Jake and Brock Gentile. They have a great program and have produced some quality players over the years.

Comment

Any word on the Greenway boys from Mitchell. These kids have "it", and it would be a shame if SDSU overlooked them.

Comment

James Harrington commits to run track at Alabama yesterday.

I have seen Marco Naughton (CBSA) play numerous times and can say first hand that he needs an offer. Very strong and athletic. Would be a great fit at DT.

Another kid that has been getting some interest is Adam Teunissen from West Lyon (same school as Tracy and Van Voorst). Teunissen is a 6'5" 200 athlete prospect that could play WR/TE/S/LB/DE. Extremely skilled athlete. I know that the staff has been in close contact with him.

Comment

Originally posted by mj4046 View Post
                                Any word on the Greenway boys from Mitchell. These kids have "it", and it would be a shame if SDSU overlooked them.
                                Weren't they at the UNI game?

Comment

Working...
                                X