North Dakota State GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: North Dakota State GDT

Well, let's beat UND next week and end a sub-par season on a positive note. The Jacks are not far away from being a very good team.
    This space for lease.

Comment

This is great learning for TOB. He's the QB of the future and will do great things for us in from this week forward. He totally sucked today, but it's those games where you learn the most. Learning is painful sometimes, but that gives the best knowledge.

Comment

Farging cork sauger Bisons better take care of that Marker for us. It will be back in Brookings next year.
        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
          Well, let's beat UND next week and end a sub-par season on a positive note. The Jacks are not far away from being a very good team.
          I just hope Kyle can go next week. It would be sad to see him on the sideline.

UND blows. There's no reason it should be a close game.

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post
            This is great learning for TOB. He's the QB of the future and will do great things for us in from this week forward. He totally sucked today, but it's those games where you learn the most. Learning is painful sometimes, but that gives the best knowledge.
            Are you ****ing kidding me?
            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

You mean you crash three fighter planes in one day, and you are still flying?

Comment

Jordan must have absolutely no chance of contributing as backup QB. TV said on the live chat that if we needed an emergency QB that it would be Sumner and that Jordan would not be a factor next year. He has to be bad to be willing to burn Sumner's red-shirt at this point of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  Jordan must have absolutely no chance of contributing as backup QB. TV said on the live chat that if we needed an emergency QB that it would be Sumner and that Jordan would not be a factor next year. He has to be bad to be willing to burn Sumner's red-shirt at this point of the season.
                  if he thats bad why did we bring him aboard?

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedRabbit View Post
                    if he thats bad why did we bring him aboard?
                    I suspect Jordan Thomas showed something on video and had good numbers, suffienct to take a chance on him. Even at the JUCO level you don't know what you are getting. At least he has not nabbed with a kilo of weed like the one JUCO we had a few years back.

Comment

• Re: North Dakota State GDT

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      I suspect Jordan Thomas showed something on video and had good numbers, suffienct to take a chance on him. Even at the JUCO level you don't know what you are getting. At least he has not nabbed with a kilo of weed like the one JUCO we had a few years back.
                      I wonder if we burned a scholarship on him?

Comment

Yes maybe, but thats the breaks.

Comment

As confident as TV sounded that he would not be a factor next year,it could be possible that he may choose not to return.

Comment

Danger is right on... It's unfortunate what happened today, but TOB has 2 years left to show us what he can do. These first two seasons have been difficult at times, but I promise you he will be starting the next 2 years, so just get over it!

Comment

How are you so sure that Sumner won't beat him out next year??

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Rabbit View Post
                                I promise you he will be starting the next 2 years, so just get over it!
                                If TOB is given the job the next 2 years, I'm not convinced Austin will stick around. However, I think he'll get a legitimate shot next year. TOB has shown no improvement in my opinion. Consistency is improvement. Not 4 picks against your rival staring down your receiver on every stinkin throw.

I think Austin wins the job next year and fulfills the leadership role at QB that our team needs. I'll take a crap year with Austin over another crap year with TOB.

Comment

Working...
                                X