Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Missouri State

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post
    This quote is pure BS and a sad attempt to try and justify why the Gopher students don't show up. Sections N, O, and P at Camp Randall are always full, 11 AM or not. I should know, I was there. You cannot compare this to TCF stadium with thousands of empty seats. Jackrabbit students attend better than U of MN students.

My daughter attends the U of MN. She chooses to go to SDSU games instead. Her comment is the Pride is 10X the band than the Gopher band.
    I've been to a lot of UW games myself being originally from Wisconsin, and hes not wrong. The student section doesn't fill till about halfway through the first quarter or later unless its a night game. They are too busy being good students and getting hammered before they come. But the U of M has egregious attendance, especially for that nice stadium. But their team is just as bad.
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      How about the deflated football in the Missouri State game? We made an extra-point kick attempt and the kick was blocked. Priddy, the placeholder, got the ball and held it up: it had popped! The ref took a look at the deflated ball and tossed it to the sideline for a replacement.

We had a do-over on the kick due to a MSU penalty and the kick was good.

This was on a field goal attempt...not an extra point.
      "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
        This was on a field goal attempt...not an extra point.
        And Pete Reifenrath was pretty ticked off. Of course he made the next one from 47, so it turned out OK.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
          And Pete Reifenrath was pretty ticked off. Of course he made the next one from 47, so it turned out OK.
          I saw that Pete was mad. Why was that? Did he complain about the ball before the attempt or something and the refs said deal with it? Him and Stig even approached one of the refs to complain about something.
          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
            I saw that Pete was mad. Why was that? Did he complain about the ball before the attempt or something and the refs said deal with it? Him and Stig even approached one of the refs to complain about something.
            I was wondering why they were talking to the ref. Pete seemed rather steamed I though.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
              Pete told me the center noticed that the ball was flat BEFORE the snap... which raises the question: Why wouldn't HE have said something?
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                Pete told me the center noticed that the ball was flat BEFORE the snap... which raises the question: Why wouldn't HE have said something?
                Is this the same university that played a women's basketball game with a men's ball?
                Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Working...
                X