• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT Delaware BlueHens

Guess USD is off Minn schedule forever

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      USD was the better team all day today, from what I saw.
      Agreed.

It will be a long, long week for us SDSU fans. Brace for it.

Brewster will be fired at year's end if it takes that long. But at least he falls on the sward as a coach should.
      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
        Guess USD is off Minn schedule forever
        Warren is a stud. USD looked solid. Minnesota looked like a bunch of great athletes who suffer from a complete lack of coaching.

Minnesota has NDSU next year. Snicker, snicker.

Odds that Brewster survives this debacle?

Yes it'll be a long week for SDSU. The good news is we have another game next Saturday. And we're losing to a very good FCS team. Clean it up and get back on track. We have started slow many times before.

And USD fans deserve to brag a little after that performance.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Kansas beats FBS-ranked Georgia Tech 28-25.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

even WIU played respectable against Purdue lossing 31 21

Comment

Illinois State got crushed by a decent, but not outstanding Northwestern team. From what I saw, ISU-red has no defense at all. Last week they gave up 54 points to a D2 team. Good chance next week for Minett to get on track.

The Jacks will clean this up, come back and get a meaningful, conference win next week. But it's going to take some leadership from the seniors, several of whom looked pretty lethargic this week.
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

USD looked really good. Warren had a great day.

KU's performance has to give people hope that a team can lay an egg one week and bounce back the next.

And yes, why don't we put a true freshman in a QB based on this game alone. That would be awesome. He's obviously the answer to all of our problems today. I'm sure with Sumner in the Huskers will be shaking in their boots and we'll pull as USD like upset (I just threw up in my mouth a little typing that).
                I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Oh, and I kid you not...the HS I coach at helicoptered Brewster in for a pep rally Friday...I think that's the last time we'll see him there. And for the record, my HS won their game to move to 2-0. Pretty sure Brewster is done unless he runs the table and wins the Big Ten.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
                    And yes, why don't we put a true freshman in a QB based on this game alone. That would be awesome.
                    Good sarcasm. I agree. TOB had a lot of dropped balls today. Sure, he didn't start great, but let's face it, Delaware is really pretty darned good. O'Brien is going to have a good year.

Now I'm going to forget about all this and watch the Hawkeyes crush the Tornado-Birds.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
                      USD looked really good. Warren had a great day.

KU's performance has to give people hope that a team can lay an egg one week and bounce back the next.

And yes, why don't we put a true freshman in a QB based on this game alone. That would be awesome. He's obviously the answer to all of our problems today. I'm sure with Sumner in the Huskers will be shaking in their boots and we'll pull as USD like upset (I just threw up in my mouth a little typing that).
                      after the 1st quarter I thought O'Brien looked alright, dropped balls, and no run game were the problems with the offense the rest of the game

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                        Kansas beats FBS-ranked Georgia Tech 28-25.
                        It means NDSU is a 6 pt favorite over Georgia Tech.

Comment

Oh well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yop62wQH498

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                            Now I'm going to forget about all this and watch the Hawkeyes crush the Tornado-Birds.
                            I'm with ya'. Go HAWKEYES!!!!

Comment

and on cue it begins to rain here in michigan

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                                Denial : "Jacks can't be this bad, just need to get settled"

Anger : "Whoever's calling the plays needs to be fired."

Bargaining : "Put in Sumner and we'll be better than this"

Depression : "I hate to think what USD fans will be saying this week"

Acceptance : "Oh well"

Comment

Working...
                                X