Dawn Plitzuweit Jumping Ship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
    I am just disappointed that Dawn left when she did. I wanted to see how she would do without Lamb and Sjerven. They have a player or two that are probably as good as Korngable but there (probably) not been a decisive talent agvantage next year.

I do understand that Dawn was as hot of a comidity as she probably would have been for the next several years so might as well get while the getting is good.

Don't get me wrong, USD will still be good but I do not see an WNBA prospect on their roster next year.
    yes ABSOLUTELY!!! i wish she would have stayed too. that would have stopped this talk about her having a winning record against AJ and all the other BS. but in my opinion you are 100% right. she understood that her star would never be brighter, she had NOBODY like duffy, or sjerven, or lamb on her roster and nobody coming in. she was very likely going to be playing the very clear second fiddle in her conference. that is why she reached out to WVU

on top of her having the best talent they have ever had. she was also at a time when the jacks lost two of their all time top 4 scorers and had another player of that level miss TWO CONSECUTIVE post seasons with injuries

her timing at usd could not have been more fortunate but that string of good fortune had reached its end. actually would have been interesting if one of sjerven or lamb had decided not to come back for the bonus year. would she have left last year?

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post

I hope they both stay. Let’s play heads up with all the toys. No excuses.
      a person would like to think that could be true. but i might suggest revisiting an earlier conversation about some fans being rational or NOT

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post

Ya but she is the “myah stopper” we won’t be able to win anything while she is around.
        I remember one of the games last year when Tylee hounded Lamb to the tune of 5 points on 2-15 shooting. People have bad games. I think they will be sadly mistaken if they think Myah has another game like she did in the SLT championship.

Comment

Rumor is Kyah Watson is going to visit West Virginia.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksRiseUp View Post
            Rumor is Kyah Watson is going to visit West Virginia.
            that is surprising. i would have thought if that was going to happen, it would have happened almost immediately after they hit the portal.

I do know for sure that they told their teammates that they were NOT for sure leaving. said they were exploring options while waiting for the new coach. so it seems a little strange that this is getting drug out. not that i care. it is just curious and a bit interesting to watch.

i would have guessed they wanted to do as much of their exploring as possible before the new coach was chosen so they could make a decision quickly after that. and IT IS NOT like the coach was hired quickly. they had time

Comment

Working...
            X