Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawn Plitzuweit Jumping Ship?

https://twitter.com/theballoutmedia/...uKcoauXBf_tgew

I had wondered if we would see any reports like this after their NCAA tournament exit.

And maybe her son can go too

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      And maybe her son can go too
      I don't think Huggy would allow AJ on the bench in a couple of those outfits he had on in Sioux Falls.

Comment

Makes sense for her to make the move now. It’s going ti be a long time until they can piece together another sweet 16 run. They still have some pieces, but there aren’t any HS or CL’s on that team.

Comment

B C Coach may be the favorite for the W VA job.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
            B C Coach may be the favorite for the W VA job.
            I saw an article that mentioned that, but it looked like it was written before Dawn's name came up.

Comment

https://twitter.com/mikecasazza/stat...5fJLjb5usgjHww

Comment

https://twitter.com/primetimemitch/s...5fJLjb5usgjHww

This source is more reliable than the previous.

Comment

Dawn is leaving. Good for her.

https://theballout.com/2022/03/west-...wn-plitzuweit/

Comment

She has to see that she wont be able to compete with SDSU next year, we are just to good of a team compared to what she had coming back. She has to strike while the iron is hot.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Butler fired their coach approximately 10 days ago and I can't find any info about potential hires. I thought they might have been waiting for Dawn. Pray that they are not waiting for anyone else we "know".!!

Comment

AJ going to be in the portal soon?

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakPirate View Post
                          Butler fired their coach approximately 10 days ago and I can't find any info about potential hires. I thought they might have been waiting for Dawn. Pray that they are not waiting for anyone else we "know".!!
                          Not saying that AJ will stay here forever, but you would think that it would take a hell of a lot of money to take over a 1-27 dumpster fire that is in a conference with UCONN and a number of other perenially strong programs.
                          Last edited by bigticket1; 03-31-2022, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Wow. That was quick. Coach Plitzuweit barely had time to unpack from her tournament trip to Wichita before going to Morgantown, WV for a job interview. She's getting a five-year contract worth $3 million, according to news release from West Virginia University. Compared to Vermillion, I suppose Morgantown is pretty close, as the old song goes, to "almost heaven, West Virginia."
                            This space for lease.

Comment

Outside of us, our league has zero stability right now with coaches, graduates, and transfers. Next few years may be very rough. Hopefully our non-conference schedule carries our RPI/NET.

Comment

Working...
                              X