Summit MBB 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by goon View Post

Arent all teams in the tournament this year or does thst start next year?
    Next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by salemjack View Post

Next year.
      Thanks, for some reason i thought they meant it would be this year also. That makes more sense.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• Seeds are final now.
        #1 SDSU
        #2 NDSU
        #3 ORU
        #4 Kansas City
        #5 USD
        #6 WIU
        #7 Denver
        #8 Omaha
        Saturday night should be a good crowd.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• Derrin Hansen was fired as Omaha’s head coach. Had a heck of a run there, best of luck to him.

Comment

• He seems like a really good person. I liked the way he handled their injured player last night. He was obviously in pain and was upset, and Hanson knelt down and put his hand on his chest and calmed him down. That Omaha team the Jacks beat in the Championship a few years ago was really good. Since then they always seemed to get untimely injuries and good players transferring out.

Comment

• I'm a bit face blind so comparisons are always risky. I haven't been to Omaha for a game in three or four years, but my memories of Darrin Hansen was that he looked a bit like ex-SDSU player, ex-Kansas City coach, present UMSL coach Bob Sunvold. Balding guys who had a rather passive demeanor. kind of standing on the side line with their hand on their chin. I was surprised that Hansen is only 54. You're only as good as your last few years, so it's probably time for some change. Most of the Summit HC changes in the last couple of years have been an improvement. Hopefully he'll snag something, he seems like a nice guy. A few years as an assistant coach might be a good break. I wonder if Frankie Fidler will be entering the transfer portal? He'd be a good pick up.

Comment

• Western Illinois(16-15) plays a road game at UTEP(19-13) on Tuesday. It is part of the 32 team Basketball Classic.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• If last year’s 2021 Summit League Championship scoring environment holds, auto betting the over in every game looks appetizing. There were buckets galore in last year’s tournament, as five of the seven games went over the number.

Comment

Working...
                  X