No announcement yet.

Summit MBB 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a precedent in basketball for a melee such as this? I dont recall but there appeared to be punches thrown.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• Bison pee the advantage they got by beating ORU down their leg by losing to KC in Fargo. Going to be quite the finish for the 2, 3 and 4 seeds.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        Bison pee the advantage they got by beating ORU down their leg by losing to KC in Fargo. Going to be quite the finish for the 2, 3 and 4 seeds.
        So ol' Thundar might need some Depends?

#UngulateIncontinence

Comment

• ndsu swept Mouth Bob.
          Mouth Bob swept KC.
          KC swept ndsu.

ndsu only plays UND next week, so the SD schools trip down south is very crucial in deciding 2-4.
          KC has to sweep and Mouth Bob has to lose both for KC to get the 2 seed. ndsu would be 3 and Mouth Bob 4.
          If ndsu wins and Mouth Bob and KC split or lose both, ndsu 2, Mouth Bob 3, KC 4. usd could sneak into 4 if they sweep the road trip, but not much difference between the 4 and 5.
          I think everyone will be glued to their phones Thursday night in Frost during the women's game. Really does come down to the last weekend for the men.
          Rollin' in my 5.0
          With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
          Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

• It’s interesting SDSU can help out NDSU next week.

KC is one to watch. They’re a different team than we saw in Frost at the opening of the conference season. I wouldn’t mind seeing them in the 2/3 slots with NDSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by salemjack View Post

Idek what this means. Wasn’t up long. He also liked a tweet regarding how playing garbage time makes the situation even weirder. He’s gone folks. I just hope he doesn’t go down south and wear red. I wanna cheer for him. Maybe he will go out to UC-Irvine and join high school teammate Justin Hohn.
              Michigan and Wisconsin just out-did NDSU and ORU. Juwan Howard actually landed a punch/slap to Krabbenhoft's head. Juwan is going to be inactive for awhile.

Comment

Michigan and Wisconsin just out-did NDSU and ORU. Juwan Howard actually landed a punch/slap to Krabbenhoft's head. Juwan is going to be inactive for awhile.
                At first I thought maybe you were joking. Anyway, this page includes video, for anyone interested.

Side note -- I wonder if the pandemic and incidents like this will just have leagues/conferences nixing postgame handshakes

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

At first I thought maybe you were joking. Anyway, this page includes video, for anyone interested.

Side note -- I wonder if the pandemic and incidents like this will just have leagues/conferences nixing postgame handshakes
                  or maybe we keep the handshakes and have the coaches act like mature adults

Comment

• Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post

or maybe we keep the handshakes and have the coaches act like mature adults
                    I don't envy the individual/entity tasked with ensuring that maturity. If you watched the video there were multiple examples of conduct detrimental to max. handshake efficiency, ranging from Howard lagging at the outset to Gard grabbing Howard's arm and causing a bottleneck, to Krabbenhoft pushing a couple Wolverine players, to Howard's punch-slap.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

I don't envy the individual/entity tasked with ensuring that maturity. If you watched the video there were multiple examples of conduct detrimental to max. handshake efficiency, ranging from Howard lagging at the outset to Gard grabbing Howard's arm and causing a bottleneck, to Krabbenhoft pushing a couple Wolverine players, to Howard's punch-slap.
                      There's no defense for the Howard slap, but it likely would have been an NDSU-ORU type situation if Krabbenhoft wouldn't have come charging in like a bull in a china shop.

Comment

There's no defense for the Howard slap, but it likely would have been an NDSU-ORU type situation if Krabbenhoft wouldn't have come charging in like a bull in a china shop.
                        I agree. I suppose I was taught that you win and lose graciously, and Gard feeling the need to grab Howard's arm and offer what appeared to be a lecture (based on Howard's reaction prior to the Krabbenhoft battery) isn't winning graciously. If they're going to do the handshake, just shake hands and be done with it.

Comment

• Coaches grab other coaches arms or pat on the back or shoulder all the time. If your crabby and moody after the loss, just speed through and do the quick yaya shake and get out of there.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

• Most meaningless game of season is played today in Grand Forks at noon. St Thomas vs UND could determine #9 & #10 in the conference race.
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• UND is officially eliminated from the tournament after losing to St. Thomas. Denver has a one game lead over Omaha in the battle for 7 and 8 seeds. They both play at St. Thomas and WIU to finish the season.

Comment

UND is officially eliminated from the tournament after losing to St. Thomas. Denver has a one game lead over Omaha in the battle for 7 and 8 seeds. They both play at St. Thomas and WIU to finish the season.
                                Arent all teams in the tournament this year or does thst start next year?

Comment

Working...
                                X