• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FeaRed
    replied
    Re: Summit League Post-Season

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    I paid the $10 to watch it.

10 point game with 10 seconds? I don't think there was any doubt the yotes were going win with 10 seconds left. I found it unnecessary. I'll agree to disagree with you.

It was a good win. I'm expecting usd to beat uni in their next game.
    The end of regulation in the UNI/Texas A&M game proves my point

Leave a comment:

• jack power
    replied

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    You must have been bored and hate money. I recommend taking up a hobby... like knitting or something.
    Nobody is that bored.

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

You must have been bored and hate money. I recommend taking up a hobby... like knitting or something.

Leave a comment:

• SanDakotaState
    replied

Originally posted by FeaRed View Post
    They would've fouled her had she not gone in for the layup. If you followed the game you saw how streaky the teams were. In a game like that you've gotta keep your foot on the gas

10 point game with 10 seconds? I don't think there was any doubt the yotes were going win with 10 seconds left. I found it unnecessary. I'll agree to disagree with you.

It was a good win. I'm expecting usd to beat uni in their next game.

Leave a comment:

• FeaRed
    replied

Yotes win 101-89 Final

Hemiller goes in for a wide open layup on a fast break with 10 seconds left instead of pulling the ball out and let time expire. Pet peeve of mine, I don't know about anyone else though.
    They would've fouled her had she not gone in for the layup. If you followed the game you saw how streaky the teams were. In a game like that you've gotta keep your foot on the gas

Leave a comment:

• SanDakotaState
    replied

Yotes win 101-89 Final

Hemiller goes in for a wide open layup on a fast break with 10 seconds left instead of pulling the ball out and let time expire. Pet peeve of mine, I don't know about anyone else though.

Leave a comment:

• SanDakotaState
    replied

Looks like the Yotes are going to win unless they completely self-destruct in the final 8 minutes. They are up 60-78.

The Gopher will be 0-3 against the SoDak schools this year and the Lady Gophers will be 0-4 against the SoDak Schools in there last 4 games.
    And the Gophers cut the lead to 6 with 4:30 left.......Williams went into a zone with a 3 point shooting team?

Leave a comment:

• SanDakotaState
    replied

Looks like the Yotes are going to win unless they completely self-destruct in the final 8 minutes. They are up 60-78.

The Gopher will be 0-3 against the SoDak schools this year and the Lady Gophers will be 0-4 against the SoDak Schools in there last 4 games.

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

After getting down 22-9 in the first quarter, the coyote women are rolling. They are up 70-58, nearing the end of the 3rd

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

IUPUI loses today and WIU loses as well. USD and SDSU remain alive.

Leave a comment:

• JackAttack44
    replied

Interesting note...IUPUI squares of against the University of San Diego. If I recall correctly, that is where Chynna S. transferred to. I believe she's ineligible due to transfer rules.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied

IUPUI women won tonight in the WNIT against CMU. The Jags will host USD (San Diego) on Saturday.

WIU also won tonight against SIU in the WBI. They play at South Carolina Upstate on Saturday.
    Fantastic,when we're not fighting these guys all the time,I'm always rooting for them to succeed,to get a little more respect for the league we play in.We're all in this together ,to represent our league to the best of our ability.

Leave a comment:

• SanDakotaState
    replied

IUPUI women won tonight in the WNIT against CMU. The Jags will host USD (San Diego) on Saturday.

WIU also won tonight against SIU in the WBI. They play at South Carolina Upstate on Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    Actually they were in the ncaa tourney in 47,48,50,53,56,77,80,94,01,02,03,07. Their last win was 1953.
    Thanks for the correction. I did not know that they have done that much dancing.

Leave a comment:

• NebraskaJack
    replied

351 teams and with Louisville on post season ban that leaves 350. The bottom 190 get a play-in game on Tuesday night at the home of highest seeded team playing, that will leave 256 to play it out. It is only one extra weekend of Thursday thru Sunday like we have now which means we scrap the conference tournaments......it all gets done in the same time frame.

All seeding is done by RPI to take the work out of it. It gives the mid majors a chance to prove they should have had more than one bid and it gives the power 5 a chance to prove that all their teams were worthy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X