Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Summit MBB

Originally posted by jack power View Post
    They have nine days to think about this fiasco. With probably Denver next,the ol' doubt starts creeping in .........
    And they will be facing Denver's slow-it-down offense, virtually assuring that the game stays close and the pressure will be on. Quite a match-up for night one in Sioux Falls.

Comment

Holy moly, they're not even trying to be discreet.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post

Holy moly, they're not even trying to be discreet.
        Isn't it like a 10K arena? So it was almost 40% full then eh?
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
          The NDSU bench just tried to block out the cameras from filming outside of their huddle by holding up pieces of paper in front of the camera. That might be the funniest/stupidest thing I've ever seen at a basketball games. I'm laughing in my house alone like a maniac.
          Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
          I wish I was watching. What a bunch of dip****s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I capped it for you and everyone else.

http://i.imgur.com/ARLQRnW.gifv

This might end up in my signature. What kind of coaching innovations are going on in that huddle???
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Nothing to see here... the assistants were just showing the camera their game plan for the evening.....
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

A win on Saturday would be big for the Jacks. I did not listen or watch the NDSU-ORU game so reading through this thread its quite interesting. Its odd that LA was held to less than 11 points. How did ORU do that? Nagy and staff hopefully will get this game tape if they did not tape it directly off of ESPN3.

Comment

Also means SDSU men have clinched at least a spot in the NIT.
                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  A win on Saturday would be big for the Jacks. I did not listen or watch the NDSU-ORU game so reading through this thread its quite interesting. Its odd that LA was held to less than 11 points. How did ORU do that? Nagy and staff hopefully will get this game tape if they did not tape it directly off of ESPN3.
                  If the Bison play like they did tonight,Nagy won't need any game film.

Comment

This might end up in my signature. What kind of coaching innovations are going on in that huddle???
                    That's so awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                      If the Bison play like they did tonight,Nagy won't need any game film.
                      I risk making a comparison of LA to Nate Wolters, but LA is a very, very, good basketball player. I don't know if SDSU
                      offered, but NDSU found a dandy in LA. Many here have said that if we shut down LA, we win big time. Unless LA had a bad case of the flu, some one from ORU gets some recognition for playing traffic defense. For that reason alone, we should look closely at the tape, but by now they may know all about shutting down LA. So maybe I will partially agree with you when you say we don't need game film.

Comment

That was awful. That coach should go back to coaching HS games.
                        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                          I'll revise my estimate. There's probably enough people scattered around the Mabee Center to total a thousand or so. Not too much more though - - it's supposed to be a 10,000-capacity arena, I believe. ORU playing like an interested team tonight, very unlike last Saturday in Brookings.
                          3908 reported
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                            3908 reported
                            That's hilarious.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Scott Sutton said Korey Billbury will not return this season for @ORUMBB -- Billbury's suspension will be reevaluated in the spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                                I risk making a comparison of LA to Nate Wolters, but LA is a very, very, good basketball player. I don't know if SDSU
                                offered, but NDSU found a dandy in LA. Many here have said that if we shut down LA, we win big time. Unless LA had a bad case of the flu, some one from ORU gets some recognition for playing traffic defense. For that reason alone, we should look closely at the tape, but by now they may know all about shutting down LA. So maybe I will partially agree with you when you say we don't need game film.
                                Young from ORU shadowed LA. He's really quick and just stuck to him when i was watching.LA was due for a tough game.

Comment

Working...
                                X