2015 Summit MBB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Summit MBB

Feelgood quote of the night, courtesy of the ORU color-commentary guy on TV: "I'd rather see North Dakota State in the semi-final round (of the Summit League Tournament) than South Dakota State. South Dakota State is, in my opinion, a better team than North Dakota State."
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      Feelgood quote of the night, courtesy of the ORU color-commentary guy on TV: "I'd rather see North Dakota State in the semi-final round (of the Summit League Tournament) than South Dakota State. South Dakota State is, in my opinion, a better team than North Dakota State."
      Dom Izzo just shed a tear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Final: Omaha 73, IPFW 67.

Bad loss for the 'Dons, who go to 8-7 in the SL and are tied with USD.

ORU now controls their own destiny for the 3 seed if they can win tonight and Saturday.

IPFW owns the tiebreaker over USD if they do tie.

Comment

Final: IUPUI 71, WIU 66.

WIU is now locked into the #8 seed.

IUPUI is tied with Denver for the #6 seed. IUPUI owns the tiebreaker.

Comment

The NDSU bench just tried to block out the cameras from filming outside of their huddle by holding up pieces of paper in front of the camera. That might be the funniest/stupidest thing I've ever seen at a basketball games. I'm laughing in my house alone like a maniac.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
              The NDSU bench just tried to block out the cameras from filming outside of their huddle by holding up pieces of paper in front of the camera. That might be the funniest/stupidest thing I've ever seen at a basketball games. I'm laughing in my house alone like a maniac.
              I wish I was watching. What a bunch of dip****s!

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                The Jacks roll into this game being able to be loose and not have any pressure on them. They've already guaranteed a #2 seed. And honestly there is absolutely no difference between #1 and #2. The guys will be able to play loose and enjoy it for what it is..USD however has to win this game to he able to say they had a successful season.

This game doesn't matter to me at all. I feel the same way about this one that I do any lower level conference team...get in, play the game, don't have any injuries, and move on to the teams we will be challenged by for the tournament championship.
                Well, you might be right after all.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                  I wish I was watching. What a bunch of dip****s!

The announcers were making fun of them too. lol

Comment

Good land, the meltdown bisonville exhibits on days like this is un. real. I thought WE were bad!
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                      Good land, the meltdown bisonville exhibits on days like this is un. real. I thought WE were bad!
                      Nobody melts down like Bisonville. Nobody.

(This is arguably smack in an non-smack thread. I denounce myself.)
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

ORU leads 62-47 with 7:07 left in the game.

Comment

However, I still have a sneaking suspicion that, 62-47 ORU with 7:07 to go, that NDSU isn't completely out of this game.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                            However, I still have a sneaking suspicion that, 62-47 ORU with 7:07 to go, that NDSU isn't completely out of this game.
                            They aren't. ORU is playing way too passive. Just trying to drain the shot clock every possession.

Comment

They (ORU) certainly are playing not to lose suddenly. (Dribble out the shot clock...bad shot).
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Lead is back to 18 with 5 to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X