MBB Summit OOC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MBB Summit OOC

I watched some of the OT game at IUPUI on HTSN. It is a free TV network available on most home games for men and/or women. It is a great connection. The Jags snap 6 game losing streak and win 71-65 over S Alabama.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare
      Denver loses 51-65 to Purdue.
      Denver women played Purdue

Comment

Memphis handled ORU 78-63

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
          Denver women played Purdue
          Whoops wrong thread. Thanks.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

IPFW leading Valpo 42-33 at the half in Fort Wayne. Steve Forbes isn't listed in the stats sheet. Does anyone know if he is injured? If so what type of injury and how long will he be out.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
              IPFW leading Valpo 42-33 at the half in Fort Wayne. Steve Forbes isn't listed in the stats sheet. Does anyone know if he is injured? If so what type of injury and how long will he be out.
              Forbes was in a walking(hobbling) boot yesterday. He has a left ankle injury. I could not find any other information on severity.
              Michael Osipoff@MichaelOsipoff · 15h 15 hours ago IPFW's Steve Forbes hobbles past the scorer's table, with a walking boot on his left foot.
              0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites Reply
              Retweet Retweeted
              Favorite Favorited
              More

• Embed Tweet

Michael Osipoff @MichaelOsipoff · 15h 15 hours ago

Steve Forbes, IPFW's leading scorer and rebounder, has an ankle injury, and likely won't play vs. #Valparaiso.
              0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

Comment

http://www.journalgazette.net/sports...--Dons-4113954
                Forbes day to day.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

Twisted it in practice, or on his 7th trip through the line at Golden Corral? Ooops...not a snack thread...dangit...smack.
                  "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                    Twisted it in practice, or on his 7th trip through the line at Golden Corral? Ooops...not a snack thread...dangit...smack.
                    Bad rabbit! No carrot cake for you!
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                      I watched a little bit of their game against Purdue. Hes actually slimmed down a fair bit. I can't remember the exact numbers but I wanna say the said he'd lost something like 85 lbs in the last two years.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                        I watched a little bit of their game against Purdue. Hes actually slimmed down a fair bit. I can't remember the exact numbers but I wanna say the said he'd lost something like 85 lbs in the last two years.
                        I believe the announcers said he still tips the scales at 295.

Comment

USD wins at Montana 67-62, Bryant beats Denver 48-46 and UNO over TX Pan Am 77-72

Comment

NDSU played Kent St in El Paso for the Sun Bowl Invite. Kent State made a free throw with 2.9 seconds left to get the 53-52 win.

Comment

NDSU over Alcorn St 61-50. IPFW loses to Illinois St 68-43. The Mastodons miss Forbes. ORU loses rematch to Missouri St 52-45. It was not a standout night for the Summit.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                                NDSU over Alcorn St 61-50. IPFW loses to Illinois St 68-43. The Mastodons miss Forbes. ORU loses rematch to Missouri St 52-45. It was not a standout night for the Summit.
                                There is some glory in this. NDSU beats Alcorn State. That's something.

Comment

Working...
                                X