Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: USD Hires Craig Smith

Originally posted by yote4life View Post
    I don't know why nothing is being reported about it. I was told about it from someone in the athletic department who talked to him. I didn't realize it wasn't out there yet. They never acted like it was some kind of secret, it was just a fact. Austin talked to Smith at the final 4 and loved the guy, Smith offered him the job and Austin took it. I will be very embarrassed if this is not true. The only way it is not true is if Austin has changed his mind in the last couple of days because on Friday he was the assistant coach. I feel bad for putting it out there on this chat room before they could make the announcement. I didn't realize nobody knew when I posted about it. I just wanted to see what you guys thought about him as a coach.
    you are so full of sh*t

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      you are so full of sh*t
      I'll tell you what Mitchellrabbit, we'll see who knows what they are talking about. If I'm wrong I will apologize to everyone for wasting their time on this line of talk. If I'm right I expect to receive several apologies from those who think I'm full of sh*t.

Comment

whoa, Mitchell...may be a little premature on that. filbert's rule: attack posts, not posters. Time will tell whether Coach Hanson is moving to Vermillion. yote4life may have scooped everyone. JackJD

Comment

I'll tell you what Mitchellrabbit, we'll see who knows what they are talking about. If I'm wrong I will apologize to everyone for wasting their time on this line of talk. If I'm right I expect to receive several apologies from those who think I'm full of sh*t.
          yote4life, you'll get used to being trashed on here for being factual, or reporting things you know before they do. Overall, they are a good group of guys that are just color blind and delusional. Other than that, they love sports, hate the Coyotes, and think Brrokings is the only place in the world.

my money says Austin is a Coyote.

to JackJD: he probably said to the 7 footer, I know from experience that this place (USD) is the best deal around. Seriously, I mean that State fans can't even agree if Greeley stinks or not.

Comment

Also, if you are wrong, don't apologize. They won't accept it. Insist on being correct.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
              yote4life, you'll get used to being trashed on here for being factual, or reporting things you know before they do. Overall, they are a good group of guys that are just color blind and delusional. Other than that, they love sports, hate the Coyotes, and think Brrokings is the only place in the world.

to JackJD: he probably said to the 7 footer, I know from experience that this place (USD) is the best deal around. Seriously, I mean that State fans can't even agree if Greeley stinks or not.
              lololol

yote4life, you'll find you get a lot of pity around here. We feel sorry for you.

But I believe you in this thread.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Is he being factual? There is nothing to prove him right besides him saying that he met with people with inside information. Anyone can say anything on internet message board and say its true. Like others have said, TV or someone from the Argus would have said something. As of right now Hansen is still listed at UNC. If yote4life is the 1st one to report it that's not saying a lot about the sports reporters involving USD and UNC. If this is true, good for Austin and I look forward to seeing him at Frost again despite him being on the opposing bench. I still have my doubts. This is just a odd situation.

Comment

He might be right but why should i believe someone who has 11 posts on a message board. Ive never seen a jackrabbit get trashed on your board so thanks for being perfect. Its rumor and i wont believe until the media says its true. And if it is, great for Austin.

Comment

One more piece of advice for yote4life "it is true if, and only if, TV says it is true." TV is known to most people as Terry Vandrovec, and he does do a great job covering the Bunnies for the Argus Leader. However, many of the Bunny faithful have an almost scary obsession with everything he writes, blogs or tweets.
                    USD Fan

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
                      One more piece of advice for yote4life "it is true if, and only if, TV says it is true." TV is known to most people as Terry Vandrovec, and he does do a great job covering the Bunnies for the Argus Leader. However, many of the Bunny faithful have an almost scary obsession with everything he writes, blogs or tweets.
                      No, its true if the media says its true. Why should we believe anything on a message board? Heck, id believe it if Mick said it. It doesnt have to be Terry. Oh, btw, youre just jealous cause Terry is so much better than Mick. And thats not our fault.

Comment

He might be right but why should i believe someone who has 11 posts on a message board. Ive never seen a jackrabbit get trashed on your board so thanks for being perfect. Its rumor and i wont believe until the media says its true. And if it is, great for Austin.
                        Good grief, take a chill pill. Just trying to have a little fun.

Comment

No, its true if the media says its true. Why should we believe anything on a message board? Heck, id believe it if Mick said it. It doesnt have to be Terry. Oh, btw, youre just jealous cause Terry is so much better than Mick. And thats not our fault.
                          Actually that is our fault. The Argus wouldn't put a beat writer like Terry w/ a fan base like USD's.

Comment

for the record, if I trash a bunny, it's on this board. If you knew me, you'd know 90% of the time or more I'm just poking fun at you, and expect to get it back. It's a chat board for crying out loud. Relax, sit back, and smell Greeley.

Comment

Just got back from downtown V-town..joey, who should know, said that Austin is a coyote and he was showing a 7-1 kid that has left Nebraska around. However the kid hasn't decided where he is going yet. Only guy on Nebraska's roster who is 7-1 is Sergi Vucetic.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                                Actually that is our fault. The Argus wouldn't put a beat writer like Terry w/ a fan base like USD's.
                                That might be true. But don't you find it funny that a so called "reporter" is for one school and not the other? It's no longer reporting, but rather editorializing. I'll defer to NoVaJack on this because given his posts on here, he almost has to be part of the media. I don't know, I'm just guessing. He's good with the pen.

Now,carry on with the bashing. It's a long time to football

Comment

Working...
                                X