Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: USD Hires Craig Smith

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    Its pretty apparent to me that T.V.'s twitter account has been hacked by yote4life

Why is USD waiting to release it? Are they ashamed of hiring a former Jack standout?
    Maybe USD hasn't released it yet because TK28867 and Mitchellrabbit are doubling USD's offer to keep Austin at UNC just so they don't have to face the embarrassment of being so terribly wrong. I wonder if these two will believe it once the Argus picks up the story or if they will still be in denial until they see Austin on the USD bench.

Comment

My guess is that it is released around 1-2pm. Releasing it early afternoon on Monday is normal.
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Imagine two bald guys running the yotes

Comment

Originally posted by yote4life View Post
          Maybe USD hasn't released it yet because TK28867 and Mitchellrabbit are doubling USD's offer to keep Austin at UNC just so they don't have to face the embarrassment of being so terribly wrong. I wonder if these two will believe it once the Argus picks up the story or if they will still be in denial until they see Austin on the USD bench.
          So terribly wrong because we actually used the facts in front of us to back up our positions? Right.

And to RO-keep your reps to yourself you di$k.

Comment

TK: calm down and play by the rules in this sandbox.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
              TK: calm down and play by the rules in this sandbox.
              Backing JD here - You don't want no foaming in the mouth rabbit after ya. LOL.

Such a (mostly) fun thread. Who knew that Jacks fans would care so much about what used to be called Vermin town?

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                Backing JD here - You don't want no foaming in the mouth rabbit after ya. LOL.

Such a (mostly) fun thread. Who knew that Jacks fans would care so much about what used to be called Vermin town?
                Used to be?? Has someone come up with a better description?

Comment

Asking an East Coast, Gulf Coast Rabbit such questions?

Spent 2 summers down there during college (somebody had to keep tabs on proper building of the con dome) but have only been back once maybe twice to USD since. Haven't been in since they converted the inflated roof to metal. Although the Yotes did get another 25% beyond the projected 20-year life of the Teflon coated fiberglas roofing system.

Comment

Gasp!

Mick Garry@mickgarry 34m
                    USD likely to announce Coyote men's/Craig Smith's coaching staff today. Expect Austin Hansen to be on the staff.

Comment

Mick Garry finally getting up to speed: USD likely to announce Coyote men's/Craig Smith's coaching staff today. Expect Austin Hansen to be on the staff.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                        Mick Garry finally getting up to speed: USD likely to announce Coyote men's/Craig Smith's coaching staff today. Expect Austin Hansen to be on the staff.
                        From opensd.com he was making 58,249 when he left SDSU.

Comment

So, as it turns out, Austin more than likely has been in Vermillion doing "assistant" coaching duties and such, all while posing as a UNC coach still on Twitter. How is that possible? What will his recruits think?
                          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by yote4life View Post
                            Im not going to be embarrassed for being wrong. Im married, im wrong all the time.

Comment

I dont mean this as smack, but assuming USD turns it around and actually becomes a decent Summit team, SDSU fans will clearly be able to say that SDSU had to help USD again besides the whole D-1 transition, but actually make their team respectable and a good basketball program.

curious move, I thought it a bit strange he left to go to UNC, and a bit more strange to go to USD. I figured he would have looked for a lower level headcoaching job or a higher mid major or low major confrence assistant job. after leaving SDSU he took 2 jobs that could argue are lower quality jobs. Unless he didnt like that Nagy hasnt moved on yet and thought he would have a chance at SDSU but with him staying put, maybe he wanted to find a coach who will be willing to move on after several years so he could move into the HC being the top assistant. Unless he just found out living in Colo wasnt all it was cracked up to be and wanted to be closer to home.

Smart hire by Smith, If anyone knows the inside and thought process of Nagy its Austin.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Congrats to our friends down south for outscooping the Argus by several days. Well done.

Comment

Working...
                                X