• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2014 Summit League Women's Basketball Tournament

Heading to overtime. Denver missed on a half court heave

Comment

If Denver wins this you have to think the Summit winner might end up with a 16 seed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
        If Denver wins this you have to think the Summit winner might end up with a 16 seed.

If USD wins they would be a 15. If Denver wins they would be a 16 and if IUPUI win they would be a 14/15 imo.

Comment

68-65 Denver under 2:30 left

Comment

Goss fouls out 70-69 Denver 1:10 left denver ball

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

Yep. Is there a play-in game on the womens side? Summit team could be one of them teams if so.
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

WOW 76-69 Denver wins

Welcome to the Summit Denver

Comment

My womens bracket is busted all to heck...
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I just can't bring myself to cheer for usd. My support tomorrow will be for denver. Myguess they will get sdsu fans to cheer if they make it a chance for an upset.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I'm going to cheer for USD. Local kids. Denver's arrogant fans. It's an easy one for me.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Looks like USD is going dancing. Congratulations. Hopefully they can make some noise.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
                          Looks like USD is going dancing. Congratulations. Hopefully they can make some noise.
                          If by noise you mean getting blown out of the gym then yes they will make some noise.
                          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                            If by noise you mean getting blown out of the gym then yes they will make some noise.
                            I don't expect them to win, but I'd rather not have the conference representative get embarrassed in the tournament. It reflects poorly on the conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
                              I don't expect them to win, but I'd rather not have the conference representative get embarrassed in the tournament. It reflects poorly on the conference.
                              They will be what a 15 seed playing a 2 seed. Blowout city.
                              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                                They will be what a 15 seed playing a 2 seed. Blowout city.
                                This, if they thought they didn't get the calls today.. Watch out!

Comment

Working...
                                X