Sunday, March 9, 12 pm: #4 USD vs. #5 Western Illinois
    Sunday, March 9, 2:30 pm: #3 Ft. Wayne vs. #6 Denver
    Monday, March 10, 12 pm: #1 SDSU vs. #4 USD/#5 Western Illinois
    Monday, March 10, 2:30 pm: #2 IUPUI/#7 NDSU vs. #3 Ft. Wayne/#6 Denver
    Tuesday,, March 11, 1 pm: Championship
    Last edited by filbert; 03-08-2014, 09:30 AM. Reason: final bracket
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: 2014 Summit League Women's Basketball Tournament

Today is likely the last day for Coach DeHoff to lead the Bison team. The Jags should win easily. The Jags could be ahead comfortably at halftime and give the Bison time to get the bus warmed up.. It is the first game of the tournament and there will be more in the seats than either team has had at a home game all year.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
      Today is likely the last day for Coach DeHoff to lead the Bison team. The Jags should win easily. The Jags could be ahead comfortably at halftime and give the Bison time to get the bus warmed up.. It is the first game of the tournament and there will be more in the seats than either team has had at a home game all year.
      And there was much rejoicing.

yay

(feeling pythonesque this morning)

Comment

All I have to say about Dehoff is that I hope Monday or Tuesday are her last day. I'm a big fan of NDSU WBB today! Does that mean NDSU just doubled their fan base?

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
          All I have to say about Dehoff is that I hope Monday or Tuesday are her last day. I'm a big fan of NDSU WBB today! Does that mean NDSU just doubled their fan base?
          Infinitely bigger!

Comment

29-14 Jags @ under 8
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

All aboard, bus getting ready to go to Fargo. Jags 44-26.half

Comment

Bison still kicking. 56-51 8:13 to go

Comment

2014 Summit League Women's Basketball Tournament

NDSU is not going to let IUPUI rest the starters in this one. Good. IUPUI only up by 5 with 8:00 to go. IUPUI just lost a player to injury too. Not good, but consequential.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
                    And there was much rejoicing.

yay

(feeling pythonesque this morning)
                    Poor coaching in the first half is why the Bison lost this game. Better coaching in the second is why the ended up doing so well. No question about it.

Comment

WIU starts the game with an 11-0 run against the Coyotes., in spite of having a player on the bench with an injury

Comment

Unless there is some kind of miracle comeback, this one is going to WIU. USD has failed to show up thus far. WIU puts up 32 points in first 10 minutes! Lead by 15.

Comment

Coyotes struggled early with WIU == haven't heard stats but WIU had to be shooting high 50%. WIU has cooled a little but continue to dominate the game. With 6:09 in the first half, WIU 42 USD 28

Comment

USD's band, on the other hand,is doing well and is playing a few different tunes (e.g. Pinball Wizard) that the other bands haven't been playing.

Comment

Seeing the other teams' bands, mascots, and cheerleaders adds a lot to the atmosphere.

USD keeps trying to claw back into the game but foul trouble is probably going to catch up with them in 2nd half. Three or four players (including Seekamp and Harrington) have two fouls. Currently down by 8.

Comment

Working...
                              X