Saturday, March 8, 6 pm: #2 IPFW vs. #7 IUPUI
    Sunday, March 9, 6 pm: #4 Denver vs. #5 USD
    Sunday, March 9, 8:30 pm: #3 SDSU vs. #6 Western Illinois

Monday, March 10, 6 pm: #1 NDSU vs. Denver/USD
    Monday, March 10, 8:30 pm: IPFW/IUPUI vs. SDSU/WIU

Tuesday, March 11, 8 pm: Championship
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: 2014 Summit League Men's Basketball Tournament

You are correct sir! Jacks will play late game Sun, Mon, and Tues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I guess I just assumed 4 games Saturday...2 Sunday. Interesting.
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Does anyone see USD men beating Denver? The two teams are similar in size with a slight advantage to the yotes. Gruis vs. Udophia might be the difference in the game. Both teams have shooters that bury the 3 with Denver having a slight advantage there. I am not sure if there will be any home crowd show for the yotes to bring any extra energy.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          Does anyone see USD men beating Denver? The two teams are similar in size with a slight advantage to the yotes. Gruis vs. Udophia might be the difference in the game. Both teams have shooters that bury the 3 with Denver having a slight advantage there. I am not sure if there will be any home crowd show for the yotes to bring any extra energy.
          There should be a lot of Jacks fans cheering for Denver. Denver has a better chance to beat NDSU than USD.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
            There should be a lot of Jacks fans cheering for Denver. Denver has a better chance to beat NDSU than USD.
            That's what I was thinking to. Usd would be way to easy for ndsu to advance. Denver has an outside shot and a lot of non ndsu fans will be cheering for them.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

USD beat Denver once (at Vermillion) and Denver was just 3-4 in Summit road games. This one could go either way, but I think USD is imploding and will get beat by 10+.

I definitely agree that Denver is the team I want to see playing NDSU on Monday night. NDSU comes into the tourney with heavy pressure on their shoulders and their "crowd" will only be a minor factor Monday. Having already beaten NDSU once, Denver would definitely have a shot at sending them home.

Comment

Sunday night's game and Championship game are on the verge of selling out.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  There could be some energy in the building. The game at Frost against the yotes was electric until the yotes fell back. The crowd stayed fairly well to the end with senior day. We will need some good attendance for Monday if we score a win against WIU on Sunday. The one game for men and women without a #1 seed on Saturday will likely hurt the gate numbers big this year.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I realize I could just make one, but is there a bracket floating around out there somewhere for both men's and women's? Driving me nuts that I can't find one.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                      I realize I could just make one, but is there a bracket floating around out there somewhere for both men's and women's? Driving me nuts that I can't find one.
                      http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport..._championships

check the links.

I haven't seen a combined one, if that is what you are looking for?

Comment

I think USD over Denver is the most likely upset in round 1. Not sure if I will go as far as predicting a Yote win though but I think it will be a tight game.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                          We will need some good attendance for Monday if we score a win against WIU on Sunday.
                          I don't think you need to worry about that. We've always had excellent crowds for the SDSU men's games. Not tightening up after that stingy WIU defense gets a few stops is certainly a concern, however.

Comment

Now Monday night is nearing a sell-out. Get your tickets now if you don't have them.

Comment

http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport..._championships

check the links.

I haven't seen a combined one, if that is what you are looking for?
                              Nope, that'll do...I was on that page looking, but apparently didn't look well enough because there it is, right in front of my face.
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                              X