2014 Summit League Men's Basketball Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2014 Summit League Men's Basketball Tournament

The Jackrabbits watched first half before leaving. Silly me thought it might get more interesting and left early too. Poor Jags are struggling.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Announcement by USD today during tourney.
      Argus article on Facility Announcement
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

2014 Summit League Men's Basketball Tournament

20 minutes to tip here in the Arena. Blue outnumbering red substantially so far. Three or four in green. It's great to be back at this fun event. Denver and SDSU wins would set up tomorrow nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Denver's coach said after the game that he is glad he doesn't play a team with "SD" in it tomorrow as it is an advantage for the South Dakota schools. He will also be very surprised by how many Bison fans are there tomorrow.
          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
            Denver's coach said after the game that he is glad he doesn't play a team with "SD" in it tomorrow as it is an advantage for the South Dakota schools. He will also be very surprised by how many Bison fans are there tomorrow.
            Did the coach forget who he beat by 15 in the first game? The whiners club has been called into session. No one was talking about home team crowds in 2009-2011 when the bison and grizzlies were walking through the field. The crowds have been somewhat steady over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
              If they keep it close going into the last 10:00 tonight vs the Bison, Denver will suddenly find 5,000 fans cheering loudly for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                If they keep it close going into the last 10:00 tonight vs the Bison, Denver will suddenly find 5,000 fans cheering loudly for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                I can't imagine how either team will ever find a way to win this game. Denver coach already whining about home court advantage after he just beat a South Dakota team by a good margin and NDSU fans are complaining about how all the big , bad bunny turd fans will be cheering against their poor Bison. Is a scoreless tie possible ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  I can't imagine how either team will ever find a way to win this game. Denver coach already whining about home court advantage after he just beat a South Dakota team by a good margin and NDSU fans are complaining about how all the big , bad bunny turd fans will be cheering against their poor Bison. Is a scoreless tie possible ?
                  I dont think its ALL NDSU fans that are complaining. I think its one NDSU fan that is complaining. Lakes as had it against us since that first Summit Tourney when the Bison were way up on Centenary and then it got close and the SDSU fans were cheering for Centenary. That ended his good relationship with us.

Comment

Skip to about the 3:25 mark. This is how all coaches should feel. A lot of respect for Denver's women coach.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                      I dont think its ALL NDSU fans that are complaining. I think its one NDSU fan that is complaining. Lakes as had it against us since that first Summit Tourney when the Bison were way up on Centenary and then it got close and the SDSU fans were cheering for Centenary. That ended his good relationship with us.
                      Oh no , you go on their board and it's much more widespread than that.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                        Oh no , you go on their board and it's much more widespread than that.

Oh. I guess i havent been there in a while. But what do they expect. They are the number one seed.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                          Skip to about the 3:25 mark. This is how all coaches should feel. A lot of respect for Denver's women coach.
                          The women's coaches get it. They play in front of 500 (or less) fans all year. Then they walk into a crowded building and think to themselves "it would be really fun to win here."
                          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                            Oh. I guess i havent been there in a while. But what do they expect. They are the number one seed.

Just a couple people made comments about how SDSU fans will be cheering for Denver tonight. But, to be fair, the Summit League does let SDSU fans by tickets early and doesn't make them available to other schools until a couple weeks later. No wonder no one in Fargo could get a ticket. Another factor: Sioux Falls is much further away than Frisco, TX or Manhattan, KS. Can't expect Bison fans to travel that far for a game when their team has only been the favorite since last March.

/Is it still smack if it's lathered in sarcasm?
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Last night's USD crowd numbered about 500 and sounded like 200. They seem to have no idea when to stand up and make some noise, unless their obnoxious PA announcer is there to tell them to do it. Even standing for the school song is an act of reluctance.

Let's give them another demonstration of how it is done this afternoon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well just watched 4 ndsu fans get out of their car beer cans falling out and kicked them under their car. I am sure they will be in fine form. Go denver.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X