Summit at the Falls 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Summit at the Falls 2013

does anyone know if GoJacks is going to be showing the video of the games or is the Summit League site going to doing it. Right now only audio is showing on GoJacks and nothing on the Summit site. Got DishNetwork and they don't have FoxCollegeSports Atlantic, Pacific and Central channels so if the FoxSports channels like FoxNorth or Detroit don't pick it up don't see it. Will be pi$$ed off if I cant watch the games like in the past online.

Comment

Summit League's web site won't have the games so I doubt Go Jacks will. The article I read says Fox has the rights to all games except for the finals so no web streaming anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
        does anyone know if GoJacks is going to be showing the video of the games or is the Summit League site going to doing it. Right now only audio is showing on GoJacks and nothing on the Summit site. Got DishNetwork and they don't have FoxCollegeSports Atlantic, Pacific and Central channels so if the FoxSports channels like FoxNorth or Detroit don't pick it up don't see it. Will be pi$$ed off if I cant watch the games like in the past online.
        if not best bet would be first row sports
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

From the Leathernecks on Terell Parks.\
          Ben marth tweeted that molinari said terell is 50/50 for the tournament. I consider that the same as day-to-day if you ask me
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I called the local cable provider that I have and they had someone research the Summit League and Fox feeds for a customer that was not going to the games this year.. It took less than 20 minutes to find which channel they would be feeding the games.
            Originally posted by witness View Post
            if not best bet would be first row sports
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Myron - say it isn't so. He picked the Bizon

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...ege-basketball

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post

Myron is clearly misinformed. I'd toast to proving him wrong but I'm on call for the night.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

All the talking heads on ESPN have a lot of time and space to occupy. They have limited first hand facts and they study the stats reports. You can see he values defense in decison making the bison have stepped up the defense this year

Comment

Is Thursday the day for all conference release?

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                      Is Thursday the day for all conference release?
                      Yep. Tomorrow (Thursday). 2 pm CST.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                        All the talking heads on ESPN have a lot of time and space to occupy. They have limited first hand facts and they study the stats reports. You can see he values defense in decison making the bison have stepped up the defense this year
                        I don't think its a crazy notion to think or pick the Bison to win the tournament with Taylor Braun back. Only three teams have beat this squad full strength: Indiana Minnesota, and Green Bay. Having said that NDSU has its obstacles in front of them with WIU who always gives us trouble and of course SDSU. I think its an SDSU/NDSU final and its going to be one hell of a championship game!

Comment

Originally posted by BisonBohl View Post
                          I don't think its a crazy notion to think or pick the Bison to win the tournament with Taylor Braun back. Only three teams have beat this squad full strength: Indiana Minnesota, and Green Bay. Having said that NDSU has its obstacles in front of them with WIU who always gives us trouble and of course SDSU. I think its an SDSU/NDSU final and its going to be one hell of a championship game!
                          True but at full strength in your gym with your crowd you beat us by 3 and we spotted you a huge lead. This one is in SD and we will have an extra day of rest.

Comment

I don't mind when analyst actually try to pick the team most likely to win that isn't #1 seed.

I remember looking at analysts give their "expert" opinion on who would reach the Final Four last year and a bunch of them picked chalk (all #1 seeds). My immediate though was "Wow, I could ask someone who has never seen a game of basketball in their life to pick their Final Four and they could figure out the #1 next to the team's name means they are the favorite. Thanks for gracing us with your intellect and vast knowledge of college basketball."
                            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

Myron is entitled to his own opinion. The return of Braun does concern me a bunch. He is a difference maker and his eligibilty can not expire too soon.

Comment

You need to remember that Brayden held Braun to 0 points in the first half at Fargo Braun did get some points in the second half, but Bjorklund in the first half was a bigger problem for the Jacks. I am not downplaying how good Braun is, but I do think that we have a few strengths and answers on the Jack roster.
                                Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                                Myron is entitled to his own opinion. The return of Braun does concern me a bunch. He is a difference maker and his eligibilty can not expire too soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X