SF Arena gets a new floor in time for Summit League Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SF Arena gets a new floor in time for Summit League Tourney

For me, the court at Welsh Ryan Arena, where Northwestern Wildcats play, is horrible. I'm with Doc, on this one, whenever Boise Sate, plays football, at home on television I change the channel, too difficult to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
      For me, the court at Welsh Ryan Arena, where Northwestern Wildcats play, is horrible. I'm with Doc, on this one, whenever Boise Sate, plays football, at home on television I change the channel, too difficult to watch.
      Nobody has mentioned Northwestern court as being good or Boise States turf being good. I'm just complaining about how boring the floor is. Now these are some sick court designs. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ege-basketball
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
        Gold jacket, Green Jacket, who gives a $h!t. Just play some basektball........
        Agreed. And maybe we should wait to see the court in person before it gets ripped too much.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          Agreed. And maybe we should wait to see the court in person before it gets ripped too much.
          Good Idea. Its going to be what its going to be$$$$$ wise.

Comment

Almost anything will look better on TV than that horrendous teal, IMHO.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Stu Whitney posted on Twitter and TV retweetedthe new floor in the Sioux Falls Arena if you want to check it out
              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Floor video

http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.c...ent/?id=144856

Comment

I only have one word for it: Drab.

Comment

Are they expecting high school games on this floor in the future?

Comment

Next week the AA play in the Arena. I am not sure if they pull it before.
                      Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
                      Are they expecting high school games on this floor in the future?
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                        Next week the AA play in the Arena. I am not sure if they pull it before.
                        Just found it on google. I asked because they have a high school three point line on there and that doesn't make sense unless they've got a high school game that's going to be played on it.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                          I only have one word for it: Drab.
                          It's a basketball court. Since when does it matter what it looks like? I will take drab over tacky or obnoxious any day. The teal that was there before was terrible.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
                            Just found it on google. I asked because they have a high school three point line on there and that doesn't make sense unless they've got a high school game that's going to be played on it.
                            Women's college 3 point line is same as high school. Only men's changed.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

I like the dark stain color on the trim. They should have used that for the key, too.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                                Women's college 3 point line is same as high school. Only men's changed.
                                No, I'm wrong. My bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X