Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: In other scores . . .

Originally posted by nflbison View Post
    not much of a rivalry. last nights game had 7000 paid (5000 there, how many free tickets did bww's give out)

at Fargodome paid attendance of 10,709 (but BWWS gave out 4000 tickets to that)

Im not buying it, ndsu fans have won a football title and been to the NCAA big dance and beaten 2 ranked opponents, the und game is just "meh"
    Seriously lakes, how many screen names do you have? I might set the over/under at 16.5.

Comment

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...2012-ncaab-sds

Comment

Originally posted by nflbison View Post
        not much of a rivalry. last nights game had 7000 paid (5000 there, how many free tickets did bww's give out)

at Fargodome paid attendance of 10,709 (but BWWS gave out 4000 tickets to that)
        So can I get on the waiting list for free tickets when BWW's opens in Brookings ?

Comment

Buffalo Wild Wings = BWW for those who have never sampled their products. Yes get in line. It will be interesting to see how BWW will support SDSU athletics. The owner is BISON GREEN AND GOLD.

Comment

Interesting halftime scores tonight: ORU is losing to IPFW and WIU losing to UMKC. Both are close games. Maybe one will work out in SDSU's favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              Buffalo Wild Wings = BWW for those who have never sampled their products. Yes get in line. It will be interesting to see how BWW will support SDSU athletics. The owner is BISON GREEN AND GOLD.
              Well, I'm certain that if we as SDSU fans show B-Dubs the green, they will show us the gold.I'm excited to have it coming to town. Will be another great atmosphere to watch sporting events or have a meal with friends and family.
              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

The WIU bubble may have burst. Final : UMKC 72-WIU 50.

Comment

WIU has officially fallen back into the middle of the league, getting blown out by UMKC tonight. There are definitely 3 teams and then everyone else at this point.

Comment

Yotes get a badly needed win. USD 88 - IUPUI 78

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      Yotes get a badly needed win. USD 88 - IUPUI 78
                      Good for them. I don't like IUPUI.
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Final in Tulsa: ORU 65, IPFW 54

ORU's Morrison led all scorers with 27. IPFW's top scorer was Gaines, 17.
                        ORU shot 43.8% from the field which included 29.4% for three pointers (5 of 17). They were 66.7% from the free throw line (18 of 27)
                        IPFW shots 40.8% from the field, 20.0% for threes (2 of 10). They were 66.7% (12 of 18) for free throws.

Comment

Oakland beats SUU 72-63. The Grizz are alone in 4th with 4 losses,but they play at ORU on Saturday. Lots of bad things will have to happen for ORU,SDSU and NDSU to not be the top 3 seeds in the tourney.

Comment

Maybe the Griz have bounced on the runway and are now powering back up...if they can start playing like they played at the start of the season against non-conference foes: Griz can beat ORU. Hoping for the best for OU and Coach Kampe.

Comment

ORU Women 62, OU 53. Final

UMKC Women 64, IUPUI 55, Final

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                                Well, I'm certain that if we as SDSU fans show B-Dubs the green, they will show us the gold.I'm excited to have it coming to town. Will be another great atmosphere to watch sporting events or have a meal with friends and family.
                                You can show them your green.....they suck and I wouldn't eat there with .44 pressed to my temple.......ate there twice, never again.....
                                With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Working...
                                X