In other scores . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In other scores . . .

I think 605's win over OU quickly calls into question the pre-season 605 at 7 rank. I think the 605 women should make the post-season tourney in Sioux Falls and 605 fans should be buying tourney tickets.

When we sign off on a post about 605, should we write something like 10-4?

EDIT: Senior moment or something: as Goon notes a couple of posts down, USD not eligible for the tourney. Never mind. 10-4
    Last edited by JackJD; 12-03-2011, 07:19 PM.

Comment

NDSU leading IUPUI at the half by 14. We led by 13 at the half Thur night. We'll see if IUPUI has another comback in them(oh please have another comback in you)

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        I think 605's win over OU quickly calls into question the pre-season 605 at 7 rank. I think the 605 women should make the post-season tourney in Sioux Falls and 605 fans should be buying tourney tickets.

When we sign off on a post about 605, should we write something like 10-4?
        They are not eligable for the toury this year are they.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

IPFW leading the Yotes at the half 43-36

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            They are not eligable for the toury this year are they.
            You're right...I didn't have the brain engaged when I posted.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              IPFW leading the Yotes at the half 43-36

Correction, its 45-36 at the half. Apparently a tip in at the buzzer.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                You're right...I didn't have the brain engaged when I posted.
                But they should probably buy tickets to see what its like. Go to a few sessions at least.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Oral Roberts beat So Utah by just 6 in Tulsa. Is there going to be an easy game in the Summit this year?

Comment

Oral Roberts beat So Utah by just 6 in Tulsa. Is there going to be an easy game in the Summit this year?
                    I think top to bottom this is as strong as the summit has been. Just shows how important road wins can be.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                      I think top to bottom this is as strong as the summit has been. Just shows how important road wins can be.
                      We've now proven we can win road games. Now we have to beat the top teams(Oral Roberts and Oakland) at home.(And NDSU) Take care of things at home and we should be fine.

Comment

Some of them already have. I enjoyed watching the men's championship game at the arena in the company of coyotefan last season.
                        Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

USD women win at Oakland 58-51. Nice road win for them.
                          I have to say, I was impressed when I saw the score on the news....nice job 'yote women.
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

USD played great defense in the game holding OU to 35% shooting but then again only shot 36% themselves. Not taking anything away from the Yotes but Oakland does not look like the same team we have grown to love and hate. I think they will struggle this year but will still be a challenge to play. Without Amber Hegge I think USD loses this one. Girl was inspired and showed some toughness (Double double 24pts 18rb). Especially if you've never seen her, she is tall and weighs what about 40 pounds (she doesn't). There were times in the game she looked totally gassed. if she put on 10 to 20 pounds she would kill the other posts. OU was caught up is some mismatches with shorter girls on the taller Yotes girls, and a times played a really short lineup as in height. 5'3, 5'10,5'5,5'11,6'2. Brittany Carnago 6'4 was pretty much a non factor only scoring six points two rebounds and fouling out in 16 minutes of play.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                              USD played great defense in the game holding OU to 35% shooting but then again only shot 36% themselves. Not taking anything away from the Yotes but Oakland does not look like the same team we have grown to love and hate. I think they will struggle this year but will still be a challenge to play. Without Amber Hegge I think USD loses this one. Girl was inspired and showed some toughness (Double double 24pts 18rb). Especially if you've never seen her, she is tall and weighs what about 40 pounds (she doesn't). There were times in the game she looked totally gassed. if she put on 10 to 20 pounds she would kill the other posts. OU was caught up is some mismatches with shorter girls on the taller Yotes girls, and a times played a really short lineup as in height. 5'3, 5'10,5'5,5'11,6'2. Brittany Carnago 6'4 was pretty much a non factor only scoring six points two rebounds and fouling out in 16 minutes of play.
                              Thanks for looking in on SD sports Sturgisjeff. Family commitments kept me away from the game yesterday, but I heard the last 3 minutes online. I appreciate your analysis.

Comment

USD has a good women's basketball team this year primarily because of Hegge. If her health holds up they will challenge most teams including the Jackrabbits. It isn't going to be easy to beat them at Frost much less in the dome. I expect the Jacks will handle them in both cases but it's going to be a battle. Get you tickets now and fill Frost with yellow and blue.
                                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X