Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MVFC 2021 Spring Season

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MVFC 2021 Spring Season

    Since some talk was happening in the GDT, I thought I'd start its' own thread.

    Some scores from today to start things off.

    UNI wins at Youngstown St, 21-0
    ndsu loses a big shocker to SIU, 38-14
    Missouri St wins at WIU, 30-24
    usd shocks #7 Illinois St, 27-20

    Definitely will be an interesting year. Is the Valley finally great, top to bottom? Isn't this what we always wanted as a conference?
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!


  • #2
    Not this year with limited playoffs and no non conference games to help.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. Arnold Palmer

    Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
      Since some talk was happening in the GDT, I thought I'd start its' own thread.

      Some scores from today to start things off.

      UNI wins at Youngstown St, 21-0
      ndsu loses a big shocker to SIU, 38-14
      Missouri St wins at WIU, 30-24
      usd shocks #7 Illinois St, 27-20

      Definitely will be an interesting year. Is the Valley finally great, top to bottom? Isn't this what we always wanted as a conference?
      What I want is for UND to lose at least two games and NDSU and USD to at least lose their games against the Jacks.

      Canada annexing ND and UND and NDSU eventually joining Canada's U Sports League would just be a bonus

      Comment


      • #4
        Surprised that wasn't ruled a catch and fumble by UND. Looked like receiver took three steps after completing catch.

        Comment


        • #5
          Weah fumbles at USD 2yd line, but 'Yotes can't capitalize.

          Weah has a tendency to carry ball away from his body, so it seems likely future games will continue fumbling trend

          Comment


          • #6
            UND RB fumbles at the goal line and doesn't have a fortunate bounce right back to him. Weird.
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kemo View Post
              UND RB fumbles at the goal line and doesn't have a fortunate bounce right back to him. Weird.
              Not quite as weird as me rooting for 'Yotes

              Comment


              • #8
                Should've been a flag against UND on that hit on Camp

                Comment


                • #9
                  Appeared to be a false start by UND on that last 3rd down play

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

                    Not quite as weird as me rooting for 'Yotes
                    Meh, too early in the season for me to root for USD in a game. UND is due for a couple losses this season, as they've almost exhausted all their home games already. Not known for being a good road team.
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kemo View Post

                      Meh, too early in the season for me to root for USD in a game. UND is due for a couple losses this season, as they've almost exhausted all there home games already. Not known for being a good road team.
                      I'm baffled that UNI is ranked above Jacks and UND, so I'd like assurance anyone else ranked above Jacks gets their first loss ASAP

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Safety time!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Weah is actually pretty impressive minus being loose with the football.
                          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                          - Steven Wright

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                            Weah is actually pretty impressive minus being loose with the football.
                            Their OL is impressive.

                            I think 'Yotes might be done, unless their defense can force turnovers.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

                              Their OL is impressive.

                              I think 'Yotes might be done, unless their defense can force turnovers.
                              UND's oline is good, but it's tough to tackle a fire hydrant.
                              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                              - Steven Wright

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X