2016 MVFC OOC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2016 MVFC OOC

Why the Bison don't give Bruce Anderson 20-25 touches a game, I do not know. It frustrates me, even as a Jackrabbit fan.

Comment

Don't know why they ever throw it. Stick looks awful, and the Bison ground game looks great.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I like the call going for 2. You have nothing to lose and there is still plenty of time left if you don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
          I like the call going for 2. You have nothing to lose and there is still plenty of time left if you don't get it.
          Agreed. On the road especially.

Comment

This is a typical Bison game. They are going to win.

Comment

I don't see the ****ing point in watching FCS anymore. Congrats on six straight NDSU.

Comment

SDSU was close to beating #13 TCU, the Bison beat #13 Iowa 23-21

All they do is win....congrats to NDSU football.

Comment

Stick has not been impressive.
                  Might be Iowa defense too. Bison do it again.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

tweet from Darren rovell

$2,175,000: Amount North Dakota St has been paid from 6 FBS opponents it has beaten since 2010.

Comment

This is a typical Bison game. They are going to win.
                      Can't let them be close in the final two minutes. Congrats to the Bison.

Comment

**** congratulations. This is why sdsu is never going to beat them. Seeing the Bison beat FBS schools and winning nattys doesn't piss anyone off.

Comment

2016 MVFC OOC

Originally posted by bubbajack View Post
                          **** congratulations. This is why sdsu is never going to beat them. Seeing the Bison beat FBS schools and winning nattys doesn't piss anyone in this fanbase off.
                          Wow, you're an awesome fan of the Jacks I see. Yeah, the bison are great, and that was a huge win for them. They also have had to go to overtime to win both of their FCS home games. I see no reason that the Jacks can't do what EWU did. Go ahead and wait for basketball then if that's how ya feel.

Edit: trust me, I live in freaking Fargo. I'm not too keen on being happy for the bison either. I will offer my begrudging congratulations to them though, because I certainly won't act like certain parts of their fanbase does in trying to find ways to cheapen what they have accomplished. And I damn sure am not giving up on our season because the bison won a big game. Trivia question. What other team besides App St has beaten as highly ranked of an opponent as Iowa was today? If the answer doesn't immediately spring to mind, then maybe winning FBS games isn't everything for the season.

Also, this legitimately can start a discussion about Gameday maybe being in Fargo for the Marker Game, which would be pretty sweet in my book.
                          Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Congrats to the Drunk Cows, they got one hell of a football program. I can't wait to beat them again one of these days. On another note, good chance Klieman will be coaching somewhere else come the end of January.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbajack View Post
                              **** congratulations. This is why sdsu is never going to beat them. Seeing the Bison beat FBS schools and winning nattys doesn't piss anyone off.
                              We, as a fanbase, should always appreciate any big win by anyone in the conference. It does nothing but improve the conference in the view of the playoff folks.

The only time I openly cheer against a conference team us when they play us.

Anyone who wants NDSU, UNI, etc to lose outside the conference isn't seeing the big picture.
                              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I'll admit it: I cheer against USD and NDSU in pretty much every game. I enjoy seeing their fanbases upset.

Comment

Working...
                                X