2016 MVFC OOC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2016 MVFC OOC

Final in 2 OT: USD 52, Weber State 49. Weber was up 21 in the 4th. Went too conservative and tried to run out clock. Weber was picked #6 in the BS preseason media and coaches poll.

Comment

Final: Illinois State 9, Northwestern 7.

ISU-R with a 33 yard FG as time expires.

Comment

In Fargo...

EWU 44, NDSU 44, :42 left. EWU ball after the kickoff.

Comment

Final: NDSU 50, EWU 44 in OT.

Bison give up 556 yards but prevail in OT again. They are at Iowa next week .

Comment

I can't really remember the last time the Bison gave up that many points.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Montana beats UNI 20-14 at the UNI Dome. Big win for the Grizz.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                Even worse for USD: the white helmets are awful.
                Why are they awful? I've heard nothing but good comments on them

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                  I can't really remember the last time the Bison gave up that many points.
                  2009 - Sam Houston and UNI. Also this season has started very similar to 2009. Only difference in my very untrained eye is the Bison know how to win now and have a better QB

Comment

Originally posted by FeaRed View Post
                    I thought they looked pretty good.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                      I thought they looked pretty good.
                      I think it's pretty much a personal fashion taste, but for just aesthetics, I prefer USD's red helmets to the white.

(I also heartily dislike SDSU's yellow football jerseys, and wouldn't mind if they ditched the black basketball uniforms, and get off my lawn.)
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by FeaRed View Post
                        I don't see anything wrong with the white, although the chrome was bad a$$. I would stick with that if I were them. SDSU will never do anything that flashy, so if I were USD, I would use that to their advantage and get really progressive with their uniforms. Pull an Oregon in other words.

Comment

I too thought the white helmets looked good.

Does USD have 3 helmets now? Red, White, and Silver? Seems like a waste of money...
                          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                            I don't see anything wrong with the white, although the chrome was bad a$$. I would stick with that if I were them. SDSU will never do anything that flashy, so if I were USD, I would use that to their advantage and get really progressive with their uniforms. Pull an Oregon in other words.
                            Quick off topic post here, but has anybody figured out this tweet from Fall Camp yet..https://twitter.com/GoJacksFB/status/761000725841256448

The players and staff have done a great job of keeping whatever it is quiet. Based off the box I would think maybe it's a helmet?

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                              I think it's pretty much a personal fashion taste, but for just aesthetics, I prefer USD's red helmets to the white.

(I also heartily dislike SDSU's yellow football jerseys, and wouldn't mind if they ditched the black basketball uniforms, and get off my lawn.)
                              Hate HATE the yellow jerseys. The black BB uniforms on the other hand I like. Our blue on blue we wore against Drake are nice but it is time for the coaching staff to get strict on the white shirts hanging out on most of our younger receivers. Looks very tacky.

USD? The white helmet and white pants weren't a great look but much better than the Weber State mess. That said, I'm not sure the USD problem is the white helmet but the Dakota Dome. That place looks terrible on TV. Dark, small, very low budget. The NDSU v EWU game in the Fargo Dome was on ESPN3 at the same time, the contrast could not be more stark. The Dakota Dome is just an ugly place to play FB.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                                Hate HATE the yellow jerseys. The black BB uniforms on the other hand I like. Our blue on blue we wore against Drake are nice but it is time for the coaching staff to get strict on the white shirts hanging out on most of our younger receivers. Looks very tacky.

USD? The white helmet and white pants weren't a great look but much better than the Weber State mess. That said, I'm not sure the USD problem is the white helmet but the Dakota Dome. That place looks terrible on TV. Dark, small, very low budget. The NDSU v EWU game in the Fargo Dome was on ESPN3 at the same time, the contrast could not be more stark. The Dakota Dome is just an ugly place to play FB.
                                The Fargo Dome while noisy is also an ugly place to play football too.

Comment

Working...
                                X