2014 MVFC Scoreboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2014 MVFC Scoreboard

Looks like the Illinois schools made both the SD schools bend over and grab their ankles today, rough day in rabbit and yote territory...ouch. All the other games appeared highly competitive from a quick glance.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      Of course they won. Thats what they do. The Bison don't lay huge eggs in big games. I know a program that seems to have a different reputation (yeah I went there). Just so darn disappointed in the performance today.
      Our game was not pretty game either. I thought the first half would never end. The no 25 for ISUr is very fast. We had chances to wrap him up in the backfield but didn't do it until the game was out of hand. I too am disappointed as much as any other Jack fan. If you watched that ISUr press conference before the game, Coach Spock was ready for us. He said he had watched all the tapes on Zenner and was impressed, but they were ready for him no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
        Looks like the Illinois schools made both the SD schools bend over and grab their ankles today, rough day in rabbit and yote territory...ouch. All the other games appeared highly competitive from a quick glance.
        10-10 at half I believe. SIU has been a 2nd half team this year. 31-0 in 2nd half for final score 41-10. Ugly 2nd half for USD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

SIU and NDSU throwdown next week in Fargo, this would be a big win to become the frontrunner in the Valley for either team.

Comment

Take a look at some of the Big Sky scores from yesterday. Montana barely sneaks by a bad UND team. NAU loses again. Bunch of 50 pt games.

Crazy week for college FB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Bison up 10-0 over SIU in the second quarter.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

SIU just scored 10-7.

Comment

Bison score 17-7 My oh my!!!!

Comment

Here's some perspective for you. The ISUr team that was pretty much able to score at will on us last week has been held to 118 yards and zero points in the first half against. ISUb. Tell me again how incredible their offense was......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Re: 2014 MVFC Scoreboard

Maybe isur is having a wtf game like we had last week. Or the mvfc is really that tough. Or maybe our D is just really that bad. Or maybe a little bit of all that. Looks like ndsu did fine with siu who took it too usd. Otherwise scores look close. So far.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

ESPN3 has the ISU-R/ISU-B on now and am watching. ISU-B QB didn't play, so Sycs having a Lujan vs Missouri type day. ISU-B D is really doing well at containing Roberson, and the RB. Lot's of blitzing on 3rd and long by Sycs.

If Jacks hadn't spotted Redbirds 21 pts via turnovers, I would have expected Jacks/Redbirds game to be very similiar to this ISUs' game. 17-12 Redbirds up with 5:41 left.

Bison throtttled SIU in Fargo.

ESPN3 also has USD/UNI if want to have Jacks/Bears on one computer and UNI/USD on another.

Comment

Sycs TD with 1:14 left, no 2 pt EP conversion. Sycs 18, Redbirds 17.

Comment

UNI QB has been less than impressive, missing open receivers and rifling balls into space when a little touch is required.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                              ESPN3 has the ISU-R/ISU-B on now and am watching. ISU-B QB didn't play, so Sycs having a Lujan vs Missouri type day. ISU-B D is really doing well at containing Roberson, and the RB. Lot's of blitzing on 3rd and long by Sycs.

If Jacks hadn't spotted Redbirds 21 pts via turnovers, I would have expected Jacks/Redbirds game to be very similiar to this ISUs' game. 17-12 Redbirds up with 5:41 left.

Bison throtttled SIU in Fargo.

ESPN3 also has USD/UNI if want to have Jacks/Bears on one computer and UNI/USD on another.
                              So our guys quit? Thats the only explanation if getting down 21-0 had anything to do with how our defense played.

Comment

Here are the TV/ESPN3 games this week if you are interested in watching....

Here is the MVFC TV Guide...
                                South Dakota at Missouri State 2 p.m. ESPN3/ESPN Game Plan
                                Indiana State at North Dakota State 2:30 NBC ND/ESPN3/ESPN Game Plan
                                Southern Illinois at Youngstown State 3 p.m. ESPN3
                                South Dakota State at Northern Iowa 4 p.m. Comcast Sports Net Chicago(Direct TV Channel 665)
                                Last edited by FargoBison; 10-17-2014, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X