• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackmd
    replied
    Re: 2014 MVFC Scoreboard

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
    Looks like the Illinois schools made both the SD schools bend over and grab their ankles today, rough day in rabbit and yote territory...ouch. All the other games appeared highly competitive from a quick glance.
    10-10 at half I believe. SIU has been a 2nd half team this year. 31-0 in 2nd half for final score 41-10. Ugly 2nd half for USD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Of course they won. Thats what they do. The Bison don't lay huge eggs in big games. I know a program that seems to have a different reputation (yeah I went there). Just so darn disappointed in the performance today.
    Our game was not pretty game either. I thought the first half would never end. The no 25 for ISUr is very fast. We had chances to wrap him up in the backfield but didn't do it until the game was out of hand. I too am disappointed as much as any other Jack fan. If you watched that ISUr press conference before the game, Coach Spock was ready for us. He said he had watched all the tapes on Zenner and was impressed, but they were ready for him no doubt.

Leave a comment:

• BigGoosie13
    replied

Looks like the Illinois schools made both the SD schools bend over and grab their ankles today, rough day in rabbit and yote territory...ouch. All the other games appeared highly competitive from a quick glance.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    Bison won 17-10. The Bison are still a very good ball team. They showed that in the 4th quarter when it counts.
    Of course they won. Thats what they do. The Bison don't lay huge eggs in big games. I know a program that seems to have a different reputation (yeah I went there). Just so darn disappointed in the performance today.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by 1bizon1 View Post
    WIU looked pretty good today, for quite a bit of the game that is. They are going to beat some good teams.....
    Really? I watched second half, their first series was good, the rest of the half they looked awful. If the Bison would have been on their game they would have trounced them by 50.

Leave a comment:

• 1bizon1
    replied

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
    The conference basically screwed itself by adding USD. Not playing a round robin really hurts us for multiple bids because not everybody gets to play the worst schools.

Assuming USD and WIU actually are the worst teams in the league, MSU and ISU-b are at a disadvantage because they don't play both schools. ISU-r, Youngstown, and SIU have an inside track because they don't play NDSU, UNI, and SDSU.

No point complaining, it is what it is.
    WIU looked pretty good today, for quite a bit of the game that is. They are going to beat some good teams.....

Leave a comment:

• 1bizon1
    replied

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    Bison won 17-10. The Bison are still a very good ball team. They showed that in the 4th quarter when it counts.
    This game was absolutely UGLY! At least it was a "W" ish ish ISH!

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    Bison go ahead with
    Crockett TD with 3:51 to go.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

Bison go ahead with
    Crockett TD with 3:51 to go.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

11:17 left and the Bison tie the game.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

WIU blocks short fg from the bison. 4th quarter underway with the score still 10-3.

Leave a comment:

• YanktonJack7
    replied

UNI misses a 53 yd FG. Indiana State wins 20-19.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

Ind St goes ahead of UNI with a couple of minutes to go.

Leave a comment:

• YanktonJack7
    replied

WIU 10-3 over NDSU. WIU has 236 yards rushing

10:00 left in 3rd quarter.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

YSU up 14-0 in the 4th

UNI now up 19-14