NDSU vs. Sam Houston State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU vs. Sam Houston State

Very exciting game even as a defensive struggle. Defenders are swarming to the ball and making plays rather than the offenses missing opportunities.

If NDSU can get in "2nd and 5" situations consistently in the second half I think they have a good chance of winning, but they have to get the run/play action game going on first down. Bison passing game just didn't look good in the first half.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Bizun lead 10 to 6
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Nice win Bizun.
        Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Ndsu 17, shsu 6

Comment

I'm sorry, but NDSU made that look easy.

Nice win Bison!
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

What was our score when we played um?
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                What was our score when we played um?

We lost 38-14.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                  I'm sorry, but NDSU made that look easy.

Nice win Bison!

Our defense will do that.

It was great to be at the game yesterday. SHSU is only 200 miles away and we had more fans.....great showing!!

Looking forward to '12 as this Bison team is very young.

Comment

Ndsu defense won the game ... Impressive effort.Bison fan's claims about having more fans in the stands than SHSU is doubtful. I'll have to look back at the game... Seems to me when I had the game on the yellow and green had a big crowd but it wasn't half of those in the stadium. Bison attendance claims have been regularly wrong for years.

Comment

Impressive defensive effort. Definitely going to be fun competing with NDSU for the immediate future.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        Ndsu defense won the game ... Impressive effort.Bison fan's claims about having more fans in the stands than SHSU is doubtful. I'll have to look back at the game... Seems to me when I had the game on the yellow and green had a big crowd but it wasn't half of those in the stadium. Bison attendance claims have been regularly wrong for years.
                        I was on the SHSU side in the front row. I asked a member of the SHSU athletic department on the sidelines what he thought the fan percentages were from am on the field perspective and he responded with 70% NDSU, 30% SHSU. That might be a little high but any SHSU fan will tell you that we had way more fans at yesterdays game.

Comment

Actually, go to Katfans and see what they say about attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                            Impressive defensive effort. Definitely going to be fun competing with NDSU for the immediate future.
                            I agree,it's alway's fun to get to play the defending National Champions in any sport.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                              You betcha

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

It was at least 50/50. Where I was sitting on the Bison side, there were bison fans in SHSU's section. I didn't see any SHSU fans on our side....but I couldn't see our whole side.

Anyway, we had a very good turnout for the game. Tailgate was awesome....game even better.

Comment

Working...
                                X