Snowblower Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Snowblower Advice

If you're gonna smack on this thread, at least smack on snowblower brands, for crying out loud!
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      If you're gonna smack on this thread, at least smack on snowblower brands, for crying out loud!
      I thought U. was a BLOWER brand?

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
        I think your comment says more about the state of happiness in your life than anything else. My snowblower has been a godsend this year. Given me more time to be with wife and kids. Also has allowed me to be able to actually move during that time.
        Man, I use my snowblower to get away from the wife and kids for a couple of hours when it snows. I'll even go do the kindly widow womans driveway to stay away a little longer. Not to mention the great exercise I get.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          While this post proves you are a jackass. Have a Merry Christmas, I'm going to go out and blow some snow this afternoon.

If you'd like to hear about my morning send me a PM and we'll talk briefly in confidence about my life. Without it another individual may not have theirs to enjoy and thats just this morning. I'm not tooting my horn just helping you understand what a productive and full life might be like, at least if you wear my shoes. It involves a wife, 3 children, a busy and rewarding career as a physician and professor (at USD none-the-less), a love of hunting, fishing, and the outdoors and a very healthy addiction to Jackrabbit athletics.

Don't waste your jealous time concerned about how we manage such busy and succesful lives and still find time to support each other while in support of the Jackrabbits. It's likely to drive you nuts. Again, have a Merry Christmas, I know I will and I know part of the day will be spent right here.
          Geez, Doc, Sorry to hit such a sensitive subject with you. I have a fullfilling life as well but when I needed a snow blower I just went and shopped around and bought one. I did not need to summon the Bunny nation to give me advice.

I don't look at this board because I am jealous ... I read it for pure amusement.

Final note ... USD defeated SWMN ST. tonight ... joining two other SD teams ... Northern State and Augie.

I too want to wish all of the busy and successful Jacks a Merry Christmas!

Comment

That game was stolen from SWMS and you know it.

Comment

OOOOUUUUUUUCCCCCCHHHHHHH! That one was a zinger Drake.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitden View Post
                OOOOUUUUUUUCCCCCCHHHHHHH! That one was a zinger Drake.
                Yeah, but our game didn't count.

No, seriously. It didn't count.

Ex.

Hib.

Ition.

(Or, "Hey, let's extract some more money from season ticket holders for an open practice with some other school that will never show up in the stats and standings!")
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  Yeah, but our game didn't count.

No, seriously. It didn't count.

Ex.

Hib.

Ition.

(Or, "Hey, let's extract some more money from season ticket holders for an open practice with some other school that will never show up in the stats and standings!")
                  I've got a Sears/Craftsman blower, myself. It's a little'un, but hey, I'm in KC.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre_Jacks_Fan View Post
                    That game was stolen from SWMS and you know it.

Actually...that was almost the exact phrase that came from Mick's blog, but I think it was more along the lines of..."I'm pretty sure SMSU got jobbed".

Go Jacks!!
                    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                      Actually...that was almost the exact phrase that came from Mick's blog, but I think it was more along the lines of..."I'm pretty sure SMSU got jobbed".

Go Jacks!!
                      But what kind of snowblowers do the Mustangs use?
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

What kind of blower would be best for a thread drift?
                        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                          What kind of blower would be best for a thread drift?
                          Twerpblaster 6000 Ultra (with electric starter, blast shield, and optional Spam Guard)?
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by Drake View Post
                            I did not need to summon the Bunny nation to give me advice.
                            I don't see anything wrong with asking a group of people you can trust what experiences they've had, or what they've heard of certain products, in this case snowblowers. It's called doing a litte research before you buy a fairly expensive piece of equipment.

I do see something wrong with a jackasses (you in this case) interrupting a perfectly legit and sensible conversation with a jackass comments.
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Geez, Doc, Sorry to hit such a sensitive subject with you. I have a fullfilling life as well but when I needed a snow blower I just went and shopped around and bought one. I did not need to summon the Bunny nation to give me advice.

I don't look at this board because I am jealous ... I read it for pure amusement.

Final note ... USD defeated SWMN ST. tonight ... joining two other SD teams ... Northern State and Augie.

I too want to wish all of the busy and successful Jacks a Merry Christmas!
                              You and I are clearly a little different as it applies to this subject, thats okay with me. I will temporarily retract my jackass label but will keep it ready to fire.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I did not need to summon the Bunny nation to give me advice.
                                I am not sure we would offer you the correct advice anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X